Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not become romantically involved with John in the novel?
2. What did Carl hit in his crash?
(a) A tree.
(b) Another car.
(c) A guard rail.
(d) An embankment.
3. What does Carl thank John for at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Taking care of him weeks ago.
(b) Letting him hang around Muddy's.
(c) The boxing lesson.
(d) Driving Fay home.
4. In Chapter 8, What does Fay pointedly ask John?
(a) If he is supplying Carl.
(b) If he and Marion are back together.
(c) If he is leaving Memphis.
(d) If she is fired.
5. In Chapter 7, why does John think the crowd is larger than normal?
(a) The bar across the street has closed.
(b) Tourist season has started.
(c) Elvis's birthday is today.
(d) Fay's friends are coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Carl not with Taft when he dies in Chapter 12?
2. Who does the officer in the jail insist must bail out Carl in Chapter 9?
3. How much does the mechanic quote Taft for the damage in the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. What does Taft do as soon as he returns home from the mechanic in Chapter 10?
5. Where do Marion and Franklin first meet John in Chapter 7?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)