|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Wallace surprised by in Chapter 7?
(a) He is being demoted.
(b) John has a child.
(c) Cyndi is dating Carl.
(d) Fay is not 21.
2. What does Mrs. Woodmore ask John to do regarding Fay in Chapter 12?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Keep her on the Muddy's staff.
(c) Adopt her.
(d) Never see her again.
3. In Chapter 9, Carl says he was arrested in the parking lot of what?
(a) A Carl Jr.'s.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A zoo.
(d) A high school.
4. Which character dies over the course of the novel?
5. Who does the officer in the jail insist must bail out Carl in Chapter 9?
(a) His mother.
(b) His aunt.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Carl in the final passage of Taft?
2. What does Franklin ask to do at the end of Chapter 7?
3. Who visits Taft in the middle of the night in Chapter 10?
4. Why is Carl particularly angry about having his stash taken in Chapter 8?
5. What does Carl demand of John after he breaks into Muddy's in Chapter 11?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)