|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carl doing when John asks him to help with the deck in Chapter 12?
(a) Eating breaksfast.
(c) Reading a school book.
(d) Lifting weights.
2. What does Ruth demand immediately up entering Muddy's in Chapter 9?
(b) A kiss.
(c) A drink.
(d) A ride home.
3. Why does John demand not to be taken to the hospital in Chapter 11?
(a) He does not trust white doctor's
(b) He is a Christian Scientist.
(c) He thinks he will die en route.
(d) He fears Carl will be arrested.
4. How many shifts in a row is Taft planning to work in Chapter 8?
5. Where do John, Marion and Franklin meet for breakfast in Chapter 8?
(c) Waffle House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John teach Carl in Chapter 7?
2. Where is Taft in Chapter 12 when he has his fatal heart attack?
3. What does the doctor suggest to Marion at the end of Chapter 11?
4. According to Ruth, what are the Woodmoores trying to convince Marion of in Chapter 9?
5. Who is Carl involved with as of Chapter 8?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)