|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carl doing when John asks him to help with the deck in Chapter 12?
(a) Eating breaksfast.
(b) Reading a school book.
(d) Lifting weights.
2. How does John say he knows Carl at the jail in Chapter 9?
(a) He is his father.
(b) He employs him.
(c) He is his brother-in-law.
(d) He is a family friend.
3. Who does the officer in the jail insist must bail out Carl in Chapter 9?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His aunt.
4. In Chapter 8, Wallace says that Muddy's is developing a reputation as a what?
(a) Gay bar.
(b) Dangerous bar.
(c) Drug bar.
(d) Dead bar.
5. Who holds John's neck throughout most of Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Woodmoore keep quiet in the house after the wounded John arrives in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 8, Wallace reveal Carl to be what?
3. How old is Carl in the final passage of Taft?
4. Who does Taft fear is dead in Chapter 8?
5. Who is left at the Woodmoore house in Chapter 11 when John is brought to the doctor's?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)