|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vaguely racist thing does the bartender at Rum Boogie Cafe do in Chapter 2?
(a) Check John's bills.
(b) Offer him Hennessee.
(c) Refuse to look him in the eye.
(d) Make John pay in cash.
2. How old does Fay admit to being in Chapter 6?
(a) Almost 20.
(b) Almost 16.
(c) Almost 18.
(d) Almost 22.
3. What does the doctor suggest to Marion at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) She should have dinner with him.
(b) She should cut off communication with John.
(c) She should give up nursing.
(d) She should return to Memphis.
4. How many shifts in a row is Taft planning to work in Chapter 8?
5. At the end of Chapter 4, John imagines Car and Taft doing what?
(b) Playing catch.
(c) Fixing a taillight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marion demand in return for moving back in with John?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Fay say she would have named her son?
3. Why can John not sleep in his bed in Chapter 7?
4. What business in Memphis does Fay's uncle run?
5. How much does the mechanic quote Taft for the damage in the beginning of Chapter 10?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)