|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary reason for the Tafts' visit to Memphis in Chapter 6?
(a) Fay's piano recital.
(b) A cousin's wedding.
(c) Victoria's high school reunion.
(d) Carl's wrestling match.
2. How is the weather in Chapter 6?
(a) A frost is coming.
(b) It is raining.
(c) It is dry and mild.
(d) It is scorching hot.
3. What do John and Fay look at immediately upon entering the battlefield in Chapter 4?
(a) The woods.
(c) The highest hill.
(d) A statue.
4. What does the ranger in Chapter 4 warn Fay and John not to do before letting them into the battlefield?
(b) Make too much noise.
(c) Vandalize anything.
(d) Get lost.
5. Why does John give up admonishing Eddie's father in Chapter 2?
(a) He is running late for an appointment.
(b) She isn't listening.
(c) He is too hung over.
(d) He may have a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's concern regarding his applicant in Chapter 1?
2. In the beginning of the Taft section of Chapter 12, where is Virginia?
3. What does John tell Teddy to do in Chapter 11 after the bar closes?
4. Where did Carl work after his father's death?
5. What is special about the day Chapter 9 takes place on?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)