|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, why does Fay want John to apologize to her?
(a) For leaving her.
(b) For yelling at Carl.
(c) For kissing her.
(d) For hiring another waitress.
2. How often did John and Marion see each other after reuniting?
(a) Four hours a day.
(b) All the time.
(d) Only during work hours.
3. Where does Fay spend most of her time on the second work shift in Chapter 7?
(a) Working the tables.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Behind the bar.
4. In Chapter 1, what is John doing to fend off depression?
(a) Working long hours.
(b) Drinking heavily.
(c) Buys a dog.
(d) Going to movies.
5. Who apologizes to John before he leaves to pick up Fay in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, why does John state he is indebted to Ruth?
2. What kind of whiskey do Carl and John share in Chapter 7?
3. What business in Memphis does Fay's uncle run?
4. What is Carl wearing in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 8, Wallace reveal Carl to be what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)