|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Fay's father die?
(a) Pancreatic cancer.
(b) A stroke.
(c) Heart failure.
(d) A car accident.
2. Where do Fay and John eventually find Carl in Chapter 3?
(a) The woods behind Fay's house.
(b) Out front of Fay's house.
(c) The doorway of Muddy's.
(d) A methadone clinic.
3. In Chapter 5, When is Marion planning to bring Franklin to Memphis?
(a) At Christmas.
(b) At Thanksgiving.
(c) Over spring break.
(d) During summer vacation.
4. In Chapter 6, what does Ruth insist about John's drumming?
(a) He could have been professional.
(b) He was overrated.
(c) He was better on trumpet.
(d) He was underutilized by his band.
5. With whom are Carl and Fay living in Memphis?
(a) Their aunt and uncle.
(c) Social services.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taft wonder about his son in Chapter 5?
2. What did Marion demand in return for moving back in with John?
3. What is obvious about Carl's disposition in Chapter 2?
4. What is Cyndi angling for in Chapter 4?
5. Where do Taft's in-laws live?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)