|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do John and Fay look at immediately upon entering the battlefield in Chapter 4?
(a) The highest hill.
(b) The woods.
(d) A statue.
2. What is Levon Taft's day job?
(a) A car dealership.
(b) A sports bar.
(c) A Ford plant.
(d) A carpet factory.
3. In Chapter 5, what does Mr. Woodmoore privately ask John to do?
(a) Take Ruth out for a night.
(b) Call Marion.
(c) Visit Miami.
(d) Compliment Mrs. Woodmoore's cooking.
4. What is obvious about Carl's disposition in Chapter 2?
(a) He is highly caffeinated.
(b) He is standoffish.
(c) He is stoned.
(d) He is autistic.
5. What task in the bar does John worry about delegating in Chapter 3?
(a) The nightly deposit.
(c) Locking up the bar.
(d) Refilling the kegs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, John notices that Carl does not have what?
2. What tender gesture does John make toward Fay on the battlefield in Chapter 4?
3. At the end of Chapter 4, John imagines Car and Taft doing what?
4. What rule does John have about drinking?
5. Who does the applicant in Chapter 1 remind John Nickel of?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)