|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While giving Fay a tour of the bar in Chapter 2, John marvels what about Tennessee?
(a) It is so poor.
(b) It is so green.
(c) It is so small.
(d) It is so diverse.
2. Who approaches John Nickel about a job at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. Why does John feel awful in the morning of Chapter 2?
(a) He is getting a cold.
(b) He did not sleep.
(c) He fell asleep in a chair.
(d) He drank too much.
4. What is obvious about Carl's disposition in Chapter 2?
(a) He is autistic.
(b) He is standoffish.
(c) He is highly caffeinated.
(d) He is stoned.
5. What was John's job at Muddy's when he started there?
(a) Booking bands.
(b) Watching the door.
(c) Balancing the books.
(d) Bussing tables.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John give up admonishing Eddie's father in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 1, what is John doing to fend off depression?
3. In Chapter 1, what does John Nickel say he will probably never do again?
4. How is Franklin hurt at the end of Chapter 1?
5. What did Marion demand in return for moving back in with John?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)