|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While giving Fay a tour of the bar in Chapter 2, John marvels what about Tennessee?
(a) It is so green.
(b) It is so poor.
(c) It is so diverse.
(d) It is so small.
2. Why does John feel awful in the morning of Chapter 2?
(a) He fell asleep in a chair.
(b) He drank too much.
(c) He did not sleep.
(d) He is getting a cold.
3. What rule does John have about drinking?
(a) Never mix.
(b) Never in his own bar.
(c) Never more than one a night.
4. What is obvious about Carl's disposition in Chapter 2?
(a) He is autistic.
(b) He is highly caffeinated.
(c) He is stoned.
(d) He is standoffish.
5. What is John's concern regarding his applicant in Chapter 1?
(a) They cannot provide a proof of citizenship.
(b) They seem too young.
(c) They have a criminal record.
(d) They have a foreign accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does John speak to on the phone in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 1, what is John doing to fend off depression?
3. What is Rose's job at Muddy's?
4. What was John's job at Muddy's when he started there?
5. Why does John admonish Eddie's father in Chapter 2?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)