|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which battlefield do Fay and Fay think to visit in Chapter 4?
(b) Cold Harbor.
2. In Chapter 1, what does John Nickel say he will probably never do again?
(a) Do heroin.
(b) Drum professionally.
(c) Sleep with a woman.
(d) Leave Memphis.
3. Where did Carl work after his father's death?
(a) The local high school.
(b) A mechanic's shop.
(c) A gas station.
(d) A lumberyard.
4. Which direction out of Memphis does John drive with Fay in Chapter 4?
5. What do John and Fay look at immediately upon entering the battlefield in Chapter 4?
(b) A statue.
(c) The woods.
(d) The highest hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John leave Marion?
2. Who does John decide should handle the bar deposits in Chapter 4?
3. Whom does John speak to on the phone in Chapter 2?
4. When does the battlefield close in Chapter 4?
5. The statue on the battlefield commemorates the dead of which state?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)