|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carl's excuse for the cocaine in Chapter 9?
(a) He was holding it for someone else.
(b) The cop planted it on him.
(c) He was delivering it.
(d) He was using it himself.
2. What is Carl wearing in Chapter 6?
(a) His father's suit.
(b) A wife-beater.
(c) A Titan's jersey.
(d) His wrestling shirt.
3. What task in the bar does John worry about delegating in Chapter 3?
(a) Locking up the bar.
(c) Refilling the kegs.
(d) The nightly deposit.
4. What does the Taft family do its first day in Memphis?
(a) Go to church.
(b) Have s picnic.
(c) Play baseball.
5. What does John assure Ruth of regarding Marion in the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) She will never leave Miami.
(b) She doesn't want Franklin anymore.
(c) She is a good mother.
(d) He does not want her back.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, why does John state he is indebted to Ruth?
2. Who does the officer in the jail insist must bail out Carl in Chapter 9?
3. Where does Carl call Muddy's from in Chapter 9?
4. What is the primary reason for the Tafts' visit to Memphis in Chapter 6?
5. What makes Taft uncomfortable about Memphis in Chapter 6?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)