1. Who is Apollodorus talking with at the beginning of Symposium?
2. How many years has Apollodorus been talking with Socrates?
3. As related by Apollodorus, how many years has Agathon not resided at Athens?
4. Besides Apollodorus, to whom else has Aristodemus recounted the events of the party?
5. According to Glaucon, what is the road to Athens made for?
6. Why does Apollodorus have pity for rich men?
Because they think they are doing something when they are doing nothing.
This section contains 4,681 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)