|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, line 190a to 196a.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Phaedrus think that Achilles was sent after his death?
(c) The Islands of the Blest.
(d) Ionian Islands.
2. Which country does Pausanius use as an example of barbarian laws?
3. Why is Aristophanes unable to speak in his scheduled turn?
(a) He has the hiccups.
(b) He cannot remember what he wanted to say.
(c) He is not finished eating.
(d) He has disappeared.
4. What does Pausanius think is the true test of a love's class?
5. In Pausanius' view, who is the father of the youngest goddess of love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eryximachus' ancestor, Asclepius, an expert in?
2. How many legs does man have in the beginning, according to Aristophanes?
3. How many kinds of love does Pausanius think there are?
4. According to Glaucon, what is the road to Athens made for?
5. What statement about music does Eryximachus think is absurd?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)