|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, line 190a to 196a.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Phaedrus' story, how could Achilles have avoided death?
(a) By not slaying Hector.
(b) By not slaying Agamemnon.
(c) By slaying Hector.
(d) By slaying Agamemnon.
2. Who firsts requests drinking in moderation at the party?
3. Why does Apollodorus have pity for rich men?
(a) Because they never seem to have enough money no matter how much they make.
(b) Because they think they are doing nothing when they are doing something.
(c) Because they think they are doing something when they are doing nothing.
(d) Because they have more money than they can possibly spend.
4. According to Eryximachus, how many kinds of love exist in the human body?
5. As Aristophanes explains, what part of the body is extra skin used to form?
(a) The toes.
(b) The nose.
(c) The fingers.
(d) The belly button.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aristophanes define love?
2. As Eryximachus explains, what is harmony composed of?
3. Where is Socrates before entering Agathon's house?
4. Who interrupts the argument at the end of Part 4?
5. Where does Phaedrus think that Achilles was sent after his death?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)