Part 1, line 172a to line 177e
1. Who is Apollodorus talking with at the beginning of Symposium?
(c) A companion.
(d) A soldier.
2. How many years has Apollodorus been talking with Socrates?
3. As related by Apollodorus, how many years has Agathon not resided at Athens?
(a) Only one year.
(b) Many years.
(c) Agathon still resides in Athens.
(d) Only a few years.
4. Besides Apollodorus, to whom else has Aristodemus recounted the events of the party?
(d) No one.
5. According to Glaucon, what is the road to Athens made for?
6. Why does Apollodorus have pity for rich men?
(a) Because they have more money than they can possibly spend.
(b) Because they think they are doing something when they are doing nothing.
(c) Because they think they are doing nothing when they are doing something.
(d) Because they never seem to have enough money no matter how much they make.
This section contains 4,681 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)