|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sybil have to reassess the importance of?
(a) Faith in her life.
(b) Religion in her life.
(c) God in her life.
(d) Hope in her life.
2. What is stopping Sybil's final integration from happening?
(a) She has a break from realty.
(b) She feels nothing and can not relate.
(c) She feels a flood of emotions from her other personalities.
(d) The selves do not want the integration.
3. Who does Sybil finally meet in a session with Dr. Wilbur?
(a) Peggy Lou.
(c) Ruth and Vicky.
4. What could hinder Sybil's integration?
(a) Sybil's insistence to go out with men.
(b) Living with her father.
(c) Teddy's cuddling at night with Sybil.
(d) Not being about to meet with Dr. Wilbur.
5. Who is the only person that can verify Sybil's accusations about her mother?
(a) Grandma Dorsett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vanessa try to get a good job?
2. When does Willard attend a session with Dr. Wilbur and Sybil?
3. Who is the personality, Marjorie?
4. What is Dr Wilbur determined to do about the boys' personalities?
5. What is unique about Sybil's case of multiple personalities?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the boy personalities have such difficulty accepting they are a part of Sybil?
2. Why does Dr. Wilbur think that Hattie is mentally ill?
3. How does Dr. Willard pressure Willard to help Sybil?
4. While Dr. Wilbur and Sybil have several conversations about religion, Sybil is still hesitant to let religion in her life. Why is this?
5. As sessions progress, what do the other selves begin to do as they grow impatient for Sybil?
6. In Sybil's refusal of Ramon, how does she treat him?
7. What does Dr. Wilbur finally get Sybil to admit?
8. What does Dr. Wilbur feel about meeting Sybil's father?
9. How does Sybil feel as she learns more and more about the personalities?
10. How does Sybil feel about the selves taking over therapy?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)