|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is stopping Sybil's final integration from happening?
(a) The selves do not want the integration.
(b) She feels a flood of emotions from her other personalities.
(c) She has a break from realty.
(d) She feels nothing and can not relate.
2. What two selves do not hide their dislike for Sybil?
(a) Marcia and Mary.
(b) Nancy and Clara.
(c) Vanessa and Nancy.
(d) Sid and Mike.
3. What is the main issue that Sybil has refused to tell Ramon?
(a) She sees a therapist.
(b) About her multiple personalities.
(c) The abuse she suffered from Hattie.
(d) About her STD.
4. Luckily, what is Sybil beginning to realize?
(a) That she and the personalities are one person.
(b) She loves Dr. Wilbur.
(c) She will soon be liberated from the selves.
(d) She wants to kill herself.
5. What does Mike dislike about looking like a woman?
(a) He does not want to have a vagina.
(b) He resembles his mother.
(c) He hates women.
(d) He does not believe he is a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Sybil Ann take over the body?
2. What does Willard accept without a question?
3. Who is the only person that can verify Sybil's accusations about her mother?
4. What did Sybil retain throughout the years of abuse?
5. How does Teddy attempt to help Sybil?
Short Essay Questions
1. Some personalities feel that Sybil does not deserve to live. What theme is presented in the descent of these personalities?
2. What do Nancy and Clara NOT attempt to hide from Dr. Wilbur or the other selves?
3. In Sybil's refusal of Ramon, how does she treat him?
4. Why does Sybil's dream about kittens startle her?
5. How does Sybil feel about the selves taking over therapy?
6. While Dr. Wilbur and Sybil have several conversations about religion, Sybil is still hesitant to let religion in her life. Why is this?
7. What happens to Dr. Wilbur and Sybil after Sybil's healing?
8. Why does Sybil refuse to tell Ramon about her multiple personality disorder?
9. Why do the boy personalities have such difficulty accepting they are a part of Sybil?
10. What does Willard do to atone for all the damage that Sybil has suffered through?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)