|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr Wilbur determined to do about the boys' personalities?
(a) Intergrate the male selves into their feminine body.
(b) Calm them. They are too aggressive.
(c) Eliminate the personalities.
(d) Make them into women so they get along with everyone else.
2. Which personality is unsure if Hattie is dead?
(a) Nancy Lou Baldwin.
(c) Peggy Lou.
3. Although Sybil has created alternate personalities to help absorb the trauma in her life, there is still _______________.
(a) Underlying pain and hurt.
(b) A question of what happened to Sybil.
(d) Healing that needs to take place.
4. How does Marcia attempt to make money?
(a) She creates her own artwork.
(b) She tries to sell some of her writing.
(c) She does online customer reviews.
(d) She becomes a prostitute.
5. What does Peggy Lou's anxiousness to integrate show?
(a) Her independence.
(b) Her aggressiveness.
(c) Her shyness.
(d) Her loneliness.
6. How many brother and sisters did Hattie have?
7. Who takes ascendancy of Sybil's body at the culmination of integration?
(c) The Blonde.
8. Why did Dr. Wilbur's new patients create the selves?
(a) So others feel sorry for them.
(b) To deal with harsh environments.
(c) The are also making up their personalities.
(d) To copy Sybil.
9. Who does Sybil finally meet in a session with Dr. Wilbur?
(b) Peggy Lou.
(c) Ruth and Vicky.
10. When does Sybil Ann take over the body?
(a) At school.
(b) When things are too hard for any other personality to handle.
(c) When Sybil is nervous.
(d) When Sybil encounters men.
11. How many cases of multiple personality disorder has the doctor treated since Sybil?
(a) 6 cases.
(b) 15 cases.
(c) 11 cases.
(d) 8 cases.
12. What are the selves frightened of?
(a) Dr. Wilbur.
(b) Dying wiyhout Sybil.
(c) Hatte's ghost.
(d) Being killed.
13. What are the two boy personalities' names?
(a) Sid and Mike.
(b) Sid and Michael.
(c) Mike and Brian.
(d) Sid and Brian.
14. What does Dr. Wilbur firmly assert with the boys?
(a) They should try to become older, mature men.
(b) They should try to get along with the girl personalities.
(c) They will never be full grown men.
(d) They should be kind to Sybil.
15. What is unique about Sybil's case of multiple personalities?
(a) The personalities know who Sybil is.
(b) She has developed more personalities than anyone else.
(c) She is the only female to develop male personalities.
(d) Some personalities appear at the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Sybil need to confront to finish treatment?
2. What does Dr. Wilbur hope will lay the foundation for integration?
3. What does Sybil do to her cat in her dream?
4. Who created the two male personalities?
5. By this point in the book, how many personalities has Dr. Wilbur met?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)