1. What is the name of the author of the book?
Flora Rheta Schreiber.
2. How long did it take the author to write the book?
3. What did the author have to research in order to understand the book?
4. In addition to Sybil, who else did the author interview?
5. How did the author gain an understanding of Sybil's disorder?
Studying diaries, essays, and records.
6. What is the author adamant about?
That the reader understand Sybil's story with no fabrication.
This section contains 4,755 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)