|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Reentry - Chapters 25, 26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days have disappeared without her knowledge?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 5 days.
2. How many personalities go on Sybil and Dr. Wilbur's outing?
3. What does the cat, Capri, notice about Sybil?
(a) Sybil does not have a cat.
(b) Capri hates Sybil when she neglects her.
(c) Capri notices nothing. She is very selfish.
(d) Capri likes certain selves better than others.
4. What is her father's name?
(a) William Dorsett.
(b) Wilbur Dorsett.
(c) Willard Dorsett.
(d) Will Dorsett.
5. Who of Sybil's relatives also showed signs of multiple personalities?
(a) Sybil's aunt.
(b) Hattie's youngest brother and sister's granddaughter.
(c) Willard's cousin.
(d) Sybil's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Willard attend a session with Dr. Wilbur and Sybil?
2. Outwardly, how does Sybil appear?
3. Who is the only person that can verify Sybil's accusations about her mother?
4. When Sybil's friend, Danny, leaves, what personality steps in?
5. What is currently unclear to Dr. Wilbur?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)