|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Reentry - Chapters 25, 26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horrible thoughts does Clara have?
(a) She wants to kill Willard.
(b) She wants to cut herself.
(c) She wishes to hurt any man that Sybil gets too close to.
(d) That Sybil should die.
2. Who is the next personality to introduce herself to Dr. Wilbur?
(b) Mike & Sid.
3. At the end of Chapter 27, what is Sybil frightened of?
(a) Living her life without the selves.
(b) Being alone with no man in her life.
(c) Not finding the perfect job.
(d) Living an aimless existence.
4. How long did it take the author to write the book?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 10 months.
(c) A couple of weeks.
(d) 10 weeks.
5. What does Mike dislike about looking like a woman?
(a) He does not believe he is a woman.
(b) He hates women.
(c) He resembles his mother.
(d) He does not want to have a vagina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author have to research in order to understand the book?
2. What does the cat, Capri, notice about Sybil?
3. When does Sybil return to her own body?
4. What does Willard serve as?
5. Does the author feel as though the story of Sybil is a moving tale?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)