|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Reentry - Chapters 25, 26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sybil's condition a result of?
(a) Environment and nature.
2. After losing some time in the beginning of the section, Sybil is _ and _.
(a) happy and elated.
(b) angry and misdirected.
(c) crazed and uncontrollable.
(d) Confused and disoriented.
3. When Sybil returns home to the Dorsetts, what is different?
(a) She goes home very depressed.
(b) She is reinvigorated.
(c) She goes home as Vicky and Peggy Lou.
(d) She has no family. They have all died.
4. Who is the personality, Marjorie?
(a) She is not a personality.
(b) Sybil's inner twin.
(c) A small vivacious brunette.
(d) A mean young girl.
5. What could hinder Sybil's integration?
(a) Sybil's insistence to go out with men.
(b) Living with her father.
(c) Teddy's cuddling at night with Sybil.
(d) Not being about to meet with Dr. Wilbur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is this self finally free of once she comes back to Dr. Wilbur?
2. How will the selves need to be treated?
3. What does Hattie to do the neighbor's bushes?
4. What does Vicky see herself as?
5. What sort of bond formed between Sybil and her father?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)