|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Reentry - Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hattie call her daughter Peggy Lou or Peggy Ann?
(a) She forgets Sybil's name.
(b) She had another daughter named Peggy.
(c) She wishes Sybil was someone else.
(d) She never liked the name Sybil.
2. What is the last thing Sybil remembers before resuming consciousness in 5th grade?
(a) The death of a childhood friend.
(b) Spraining her ankle.
(c) Being pulled away from her grandmother's casket.
(d) Slipping on ice and falling.
3. Hattie is described as _________ ,___________, and __________.
(a) Frightened, alone, scared.
(b) Demanding, domineering, and grotesque.
(c) Aloof, crazed, angry.
(d) Sweet, kind, imaginative.
4. What does Dr. Wilbur hope will lay the foundation for integration?
(a) Slowing eliminating the selves.
(b) Sybil meeting a man.
(c) Going on a drive with Sybil.
(d) Aging themselves to Sybil's present age.
5. Who is the only person that can verify Sybil's accusations about her mother?
(b) Grandma Dorsett.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Sybil Ann take over the body?
2. What does Vicky have trouble comprehending about Hattie's expression during intercourse with her husband?
3. As Dr. Wilbur researches multiple personality disorder, what does she realize?
4. How many days have disappeared without her knowledge?
5. Who did Sybil find comfort in while growing up?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)