|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Becoming - Chapters 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sybil get an appointment with a psychiatrist?
(a) She walks into Dr Wilbur's office.
(b) The doctor finds her.
(c) A family doctor gives her a referral.
(d) She is never allowed to see a psychiarist.
2. How do Sybil's parents treat Dr. Wilbur?
(a) They act as though she does not exist.
(b) They greatly respect her.
(c) Her parents refuse to believe that she is seeing a therapist.
(d) They belittle the doctor to Sybil.
3. What does Sybil remain elusive about?
(a) Her ability to handle her condition.
(b) Her multiple personalities.
(c) Her true feelings.
(d) Her dreams and goals in life.
4. What does Sybil realize about her time with Dr. Wilbur?
(a) Spending time with the doctor is difficult.
(b) She thinks she will never be able to tell the doctor about her true self.
(c) She will be able to reveal all ger secrets!
(d) It is tedious.
5. What does Willard accept without a question?
(a) Willard's mother's passivity.
(b) The love Hattie has for Sybil.
(c) Sybil's sweet demeanor.
(d) Hattie's explanations for Sybil's bruises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person that can verify Sybil's accusations about her mother?
2. How many brother and sisters did Hattie have?
3. What did Sybil retain throughout the years of abuse?
4. What does Dr. Wilbur give Sybil?
5. What will Dr. Wilbur have to uncover to understand Sybil?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)