|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Unbecoming - Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sybil do to her cat in her dream?
(a) She pets it lovingly.
(b) She gives it away.
(c) She throws it into the river.
(d) She neglects it.
2. What are Sybil's three choices proposed by doctor Wilbur?
(a) Go home and make up with her parents.
(b) Reconnect with some of her other friends she has not seen in a while.
(c) Try online dating to take her mind of her troubles.
(d) Teach for another year, return to college, or seek treatment at a hospital.
3. After listening to the tape of Peggy Lou, what does Sybil realize?
(a) The selves aren't imaginary.
(b) The selves have many opinions.
(c) The selves are frustrating.
(d) The selves are too agreesive.
4. The more the selves learn about Sybil, the more ________.
(a) Sybil creates more personalities.
(b) They depress Sybil.
(c) They take over her life.
(d) Sybil grows insecure.
5. What will Dr. Wilbur have to uncover to understand Sybil?
(a) The trauma that fractured Hattie.
(b) Sybil's education.
(c) The small town where Sybil grew up.
(d) Sybil's friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sybil returns home to the Dorsetts, what is different?
2. Why does she sometimes resent the selves?
3. What has changed about Hattie?
4. At the age of six, what changes Sybil's life and the rest of the world?
5. Why do Sybil's parents grill her about her sessions with Dr. Wilbur?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)