|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Unbecoming - Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hattie take her behavior too far?
(a) She abuses Sybil.
(b) She has an accomplance.
(c) She speaks harshly to Sybil.
(d) She gets Willard involved in her abuse.
2. By this point in the book, how many personalities has Dr. Wilbur met?
3. What did Hattie force Sybil to do?
(a) Steal vegetables.
(b) Yell at her father.
(c) Eat her vegetables.
(d) Braid her hair.
4. How do Sybil's parents treat Dr. Wilbur?
(a) Her parents refuse to believe that she is seeing a therapist.
(b) They greatly respect her.
(c) They act as though she does not exist.
(d) They belittle the doctor to Sybil.
5. What is Sybil puzzled by?
(a) Her inability to love other people.
(b) How to do her homework.
(c) That no boys seem to be attracted to her.
(d) The issue of time and memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Sybil's suicide attempt?
2. When Sybil returns home to the Dorsetts, what is different?
3. When does Sybil's mother die?
4. The more the selves learn about Sybil, the more ________.
5. Why does Willard summon Sybil home from school when she is performing well?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)