|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Unbecoming - Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the cat, Capri, notice about Sybil?
(a) Capri hates Sybil when she neglects her.
(b) Sybil does not have a cat.
(c) Capri notices nothing. She is very selfish.
(d) Capri likes certain selves better than others.
2. Who stops Sybil's suicide attempt?
3. What does Sybil's personality, Peggy, do in Dr Wilbur's office?
(a) Forces her hand through glass.
(b) Asks for a glass of water.
(c) Refuses to talk.
(d) Attacked he doctor.
4. What will Dr. Wilbur have to uncover to understand Sybil?
(a) The small town where Sybil grew up.
(b) The trauma that fractured Hattie.
(c) Sybil's education.
(d) Sybil's friends.
5. What causes Sybil to cancel her appointment with Dr. Wilbur?
(a) Her husband commands her to stop going.
(b) She wants to go back to college.
(c) She gets pneumonia.
(d) She does not think therapy is for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr Wilbur encourage Sybil to do?
2. Hattie is described as _________ ,___________, and __________.
3. When Sybil returns home to the Dorsetts, what is different?
4. At the age of six, what changes Sybil's life and the rest of the world?
5. What did Hattie force Sybil to do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)