|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Unbecoming - Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hattie take her behavior too far?
(a) She gets Willard involved in her abuse.
(b) She abuses Sybil.
(c) She has an accomplance.
(d) She speaks harshly to Sybil.
2. What does Sybil's personality, Peggy, do in Dr Wilbur's office?
(a) Attacked he doctor.
(b) Refuses to talk.
(c) Forces her hand through glass.
(d) Asks for a glass of water.
3. What is currently unclear to Dr. Wilbur?
(a) How Sybil processes her pain.
(b) When Hattie's break from reality occurred.
(c) Why no one came to Sybil's aid.
(d) How Hattie could trick so many people.
4. The more the selves learn about Sybil, the more ________.
(a) Sybil grows insecure.
(b) Sybil creates more personalities.
(c) They take over her life.
(d) They depress Sybil.
5. What causes Sybil to cancel her appointment with Dr. Wilbur?
(a) She gets pneumonia.
(b) She wants to go back to college.
(c) Her husband commands her to stop going.
(d) She does not think therapy is for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. After listening to the tape of Peggy Lou, what does Sybil realize?
2. What has changed about Hattie?
3. What is there now an indication of in Hattie's actions?
4. What are Sybil's three choices proposed by doctor Wilbur?
5. Why do Sybil's parents grill her about her sessions with Dr. Wilbur?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)