1. What is the name of the author of the book?
(a) Sascha Schreiber.
(b) Flora Rheta Schreiber.
(c) Mary Regan.
(d) Elizabeth Wilbur.
2. How long did it take the author to write the book?
(a) 10 weeks.
(b) 10 years.
(c) A couple of weeks.
(d) 10 months.
3. What did the author have to research in order to understand the book?
(b) Crazy people.
(d) Personality disorders.
4. In addition to Sybil, who else did the author interview?
(a) Sybil's mother.
(b) Sybil's father.
(c) Sybil's friend Teddy.
(d) Dr. Wilbur.
5. How did the author gain an understanding of Sybil's disorder?
(a) Discussing the disorder with other psycologists.
(b) Researching over the Internet.
(c) Asking her freinds and family.
(d) Studying diaries, essays, and records.
6. What is the author adamant about?
(a) That the reader understand Sybil's story with no fabrication.
(b) Sybil is a liar.
(c) The reader should not believe in multiple personality disorders.
(d) Dr. Wilbur is an imposter.
This section contains 4,755 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)