|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alec see Richard?
(a) As a powerful force that can control the aristocracy.
(b) As an independent agent who can move in and out of the aristrocracy.
(c) As a wildcard that the aristocracy won't expect.
(d) As a toy of the aristocracy, until he gets in their way.
2. What does Basil Halliday think about the nobility's power?
(a) He thinks the nobility's power is well-balanced.
(b) He thinks the nobility has too much power in some ways and too little in other ways.
(c) He thinks the nobility has too much power.
(d) He thinks the nobility has too little power.
3. What does the Duchess's barge look like?
(a) A swan.
(b) A peacock.
(c) A leaf.
(d) A fish.
4. What does the Duchess give to the man Michael believes she is having an affair with?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A coin.
(d) A watch.
5. What does Katherine give Richard to wear at his next meeting, so his contact will recognize him?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A glove.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Michael believe the Duchess is having an affair with?
2. What does Alec do when Richard is invited to join the Duchess?
3. How does Alec injure himself?
4. What do Alec and Richard laugh at, about Lord Horn's letter?
5. What does Richard give Alec to wear when they go to the performance?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)