|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Basil say he considers Lord Ferris to be?
(a) Honest and strong-willed.
(b) Right-minded and ideological.
(c) Clever and neutral.
(d) Thoughtful and humble.
2. Who is allowed to see Richard when he is imprisoned?
(a) Only Lord Halliday.
(b) Only Lord Ferris.
(c) No one.
(d) Only the Duchess.
3. Who does Lord Ferris want to meet with, after he hears that Michael has left town?
(a) Lord Hon.
(d) The Duchess.
4. Who does Michael believe the Duchess is having an affair with?
(a) Lord Ferris.
(b) Lord Horn.
(d) Lord Halliday.
5. Who does the Council call to testify about Lord Horn's death?
(a) All the swordsmen in the city.
(b) Only Richard and three other swordsmen.
(c) Richard and Alec.
(d) Richard and the servants in Lord Horn's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What entertainment does the Duchess have at her party?
2. Who does Michael tell that he is practicing sword fighting?
3. What does the Duchess ask Michael to do, to be safe from Lord Horn?
4. What does Hugo do after he's insulted?
5. How much longer does Applethorpe think Michael needs to train to be ready to fight?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)