|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard taste the drug Alec has been taking?
(a) On Alec's lips.
(b) In Alec's glass.
(c) On Alec's arm.
(d) In Alec's food.
2. What is Basil's position on swordsmen's right to refuse a job?
(a) He approves of it.
(b) He doesn't have an opinion.
(c) He disapproves of swordsmen in general.
(d) He disapproves of it.
3. What is the name of the drug that Alex is on?
(a) Fool's Delight.
(b) Stooge's Nectar.
(c) Exquisite Folly.
(d) Dunce's Wine.
4. What is Basil concerned about, regarding his position as Crescent Chancellor?
(a) Being reelected.
(b) Getting more power for his position.
(c) Consolidating power among his party.
(d) Keeping his position from being eliminated.
5. What happened to the lead performer, during an early performance of the entertainment?
(a) He was framed and sent to jail.
(b) He was killed while fencing on stage.
(c) He was replaced by a conniving understudy.
(d) He was attacked and killed by the audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alec leaves Richard, where does Richard believe he's gone?
2. What is most important to the high society in the novel?
3. What does Katherine give Richard to wear at his next meeting, so his contact will recognize him?
4. What is Lord Horn's position on swordsmen's right to refuse a job?
5. How did Applethorpe lose his arm?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)