|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks Michael out after the duel?
(a) Lord Horn.
(b) A group of thugs.
(d) A disguised woman.
2. Who does Lord Horn ask Richard to kill in a letter?
(a) The Duchess.
(c) Lord Ferris.
(d) Lord Halliday.
3. What does Michael Godwin ask Richard?
(a) If Richard feels guilt about killing people in duels.
(b) If Richard will train him to sword fight.
(c) If Richard makes a lot of money as a swordsman.
(d) If Richard is frightened when he duels.
4. What does Katherine give Richard to wear at his next meeting, so his contact will recognize him?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A glove.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A ring.
5. Why does Ferris want to go help with the rebellion?
(a) So he can appear to be Basil's ally.
(b) So that the rebellious weavers won't attack his house.
(c) To become a hero for creating stability in the land.
(d) To take credit for Basil's ability to make peace with the rebels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ginnie react to Richard's decision about the kidnappers' demands?
2. What happened to the lead performer, during an early performance of the entertainment?
3. What change does Michael see in himself, once he begins practicing sword fighting?
4. What does Alec do when Richard is invited to join the Duchess?
5. Where does Alec take Richard after his trial?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)