|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the wealthy people on the river throw to each other during the Duchess's festivities?
(b) Strings of beads.
2. What is the performance Alec wants Richard to go to called?
(a) The Perfect Duel.
(b) The Swordsman's Tragedy.
(d) A Duel Meaning.
3. How does Michael feel about the Duchess?
(a) He is jealous of her.
(b) He is irritated by her.
(c) He is attracted by her.
(d) He hates her for being superficial.
4. Who does Lord Ferris say Lord Horn claimed to be?
(a) Michael Godwin's father.
(b) Richard's father.
(c) An imposter to the nobility.
(d) Alec's father.
5. Where does the Duchess invite Basil and Mary?
(a) To a picnic on her barge.
(b) To a luncheon in the town hall.
(c) To an outing to a local castle.
(d) To a dance in her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of party does the Duchess hold in Chapter 19?
2. What entertainment does Alec prod Richard into coming to, in Chapter 14?
3. Why do Hugo and Ginnie tell Richard not to go to the performance?
4. What does the Duchess believe that Michael wants?
5. What does Richard climb and hide in while he breaks into Lord Horn's house?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)