|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he hears about the rebellion, when does Basil want to go and deal with the revolt?
(c) After a good night's sleep.
(d) In a day or two.
2. How many terms has Lady Halliday's husband served in the Council of Lords?
(a) He's on his third term.
(b) He's on his fifth term.
(c) He's on his first term.
(d) He's on his seventh term.
3. Who has been trying to take the job that's waiting for Richard?
(a) Vincent Applethorpe.
(b) Hugo Seville.
(c) Basil Halliday.
(d) Michael Godwin.
4. What do Alec and Richard laugh at, about Lord Horn's letter?
(a) His handwriting.
(b) His choice of paper.
(c) His spelling.
(d) His noble seal.
5. What is Basil's position on swordsmen's right to refuse a job?
(a) He disapproves of swordsmen in general.
(b) He approves of it.
(c) He doesn't have an opinion.
(d) He disapproves of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alec see Richard?
2. Where is the Three Keys Tavern located?
3. Who do people suspect hired de Maris and Lynch?
4. What causes Richard to stop practicing his swordsmanship?
5. How long does Katherine say that Richard has to give his answer about the job?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)