|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard and Alec go out, what does Alec say they need to buy?
2. How did Applethorpe lose his arm?
(a) In a swordfight.
(b) Falling off a cliff.
(c) In a street accident.
(d) In an act of revenge for killing someone in a duel.
3. How does Michael leave, after his illicit meeting with a woman associated with his lover?
(a) Through a secret tunnel.
(b) Through the window.
(c) Through a back door.
(d) Through the basement.
4. What does the Duchess give to the man Michael believes she is having an affair with?
(a) A watch.
(b) A ring.
(c) A coin.
(d) A necklace.
5. What causes Michael to change his mind about sleeping with Lord Horn?
(a) He remembers his mother's relationship with Lord Horn.
(b) He finds an offensive letter Lord Horn wrote.
(c) He sees Lord Horn's face in the light.
(d) He is offended by something Lord Horn says.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard practice his swordsmanship?
2. How long does Katherine say that Richard has to give his answer about the job?
3. What are the revolting workers doing?
4. What does Alec do whenever Richard asks about Alec's past?
5. How has Alec lost most of his money?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)