|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Richard buy for Alec?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A ring.
(d) A textbook.
2. Why does Richard go up to the Hill at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) To get paid for a duel.
(b) To find a new client.
(c) To go to a funeral.
(d) To go to a party.
3. How does Alec react to Richard's present?
(a) He is openly ecstatic.
(b) He is completely indifferent.
(c) He is secretly thrilled.
(d) He is not pleased.
4. What are the revolting workers doing?
(a) Looting noblemens' homes.
(b) Gathering weapons for an attack.
(c) Gathering in the streets and chanting.
(d) Starting fires.
5. Where is the Three Keys Tavern located?
(a) In the center of Riverside.
(b) Between Riverside and the Old Market.
(c) In the center of The Hill.
(d) Between Riverside and The Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the wealthy people on the river throw to each other during the Duchess's festivities?
2. What is the party the Duchess invites Basil and Mary to in honor of?
3. What is the value of the present Richard brings Alec?
4. Where does the duel where the swordsmen are killed take place?
5. Who does Michael meet and sleep with, when he stands up his lover?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)