|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the commoners do on the night of the Duchess's party?
(a) Have their own party in the slums.
(b) Cause a riot in the Old Market.
(c) Watch the festivities from the river bank.
(d) Break into the homes of the rich while they're away.
2. Who does Lord Horn flirt with at the Duchess's party?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) Lord Ferris.
(d) Lady Halliday.
3. Who lives in Riverside?
(a) The impoverished.
(b) The minority political party.
(c) The immigrants.
(d) The artists.
4. What is Alec doing when Richard awakes?
(d) Playing a game.
5. Where do Richard and Alec decide to go together?
(a) The city hall.
(b) The park.
(c) The Old Market.
(d) The Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the value of the present Richard brings Alec?
2. Why does Richard go up to the Hill at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. How has Alec lost most of his money?
4. Who is last to arrive at the Duchess's barge for the party?
5. How does Michael feel about the Duchess?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)