|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does St. Vier go after the duel?
(a) To the home of a prominent lord.
(b) To his rented home in Riverside.
(c) Out of the country.
(d) To the council building.
2. What causes Richard to stop practicing his swordsmanship?
(a) The neighbors complain about the noise.
(b) The landlady complains that Richard is ruining the room.
(c) Richard realizes that he is damaging his sword.
(d) Alec complains that Richard is ignoring him.
3. When does Michael say he will meet Lord Horn next?
(a) At the Duchess's party.
(b) At the council meeting.
(c) At a sword fight.
(d) At his house the next night.
4. Who lives on the Hill?
(a) The merchant class.
(b) The outcasts.
(c) The aristocracy.
(d) The military.
5. Where does Richard practice his swordsmanship?
(a) Against a window.
(b) Against the wall.
(c) Against a bedpost.
(d) Against a coatrack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Basil return home early?
2. How has Alec lost most of his money?
3. Who lives in Riverside?
4. How many terms has Lady Halliday's husband served in the Council of Lords?
5. What happens to Lord Karleigh after the duel?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)