|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Michael Godwin having an affair with?
(a) Richard St. Vier.
(b) Bertram Rossilion.
(c) Lord Horn.
(d) Lord Halliday.
2. What do the wealthy people on the river throw to each other during the Duchess's festivities?
(c) Strings of beads.
3. How do Lady Mary Halliday and Duchess Tremontaine describe Michael?
(a) As handsome and elegant.
(b) As polite and dutiful.
(c) As happy and clever.
(d) As surly and morose.
4. What do the commoners do on the night of the Duchess's party?
(a) Cause a riot in the Old Market.
(b) Break into the homes of the rich while they're away.
(c) Watch the festivities from the river bank.
(d) Have their own party in the slums.
5. Where does the Duchess invite Basil and Mary?
(a) To an outing to a local castle.
(b) To a dance in her home.
(c) To a luncheon in the town hall.
(d) To a picnic on her barge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives on the Hill?
2. What entertainment does the Duchess have at her party?
3. What are Richard and Alec hoping to find, when they go out?
4. How did Applethorpe lose his arm?
5. Who is last to arrive at the Duchess's barge for the party?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)