|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard go up to the Hill at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) To get paid for a duel.
(b) To go to a funeral.
(c) To go to a party.
(d) To find a new client.
2. Who does Lord Horn flirt with at the Duchess's party?
(a) Lady Halliday.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) Lord Ferris.
3. What does Lord Horn offer Richard, when Richard breaks into his house?
(a) A powerful position.
(c) A favor.
4. What is the first injury Richard inflicts on Lord Horn?
(a) He cuts Lord Horn's stomach.
(b) He cuts Lord Horn's arm.
(c) He cuts Lord Horn's face.
(d) He cuts Lord Horn's throat.
5. After Richard kills Lord Horn, who is looking for him?
(a) Soldiers and bounty hunters.
(b) The Duchess's men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does swordfighting change how Michael feels about himself?
2. Where has Lord Ferris promised Katherine she won't have to go again?
3. When Basil, Lord Ferris, and Lord Horn ask Katherine about the life of a swordsman, what does she do?
4. Why does Ferris invite Basil to dinner?
5. What entertainment does the Duchess have at her party?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)