|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of party does the Duchess hold in Chapter 19?
(a) A tennis party.
(b) A tea party.
(c) A croquet party.
(d) A bocce party.
2. What causes Michael to throw himself into his swordfighting training?
(a) A desire for revenge.
(b) Trying to get a better body.
(d) Trying to forget the Duchess.
3. What is Lord Horn's position on swordsmen's right to refuse a job?
(a) He doesn't have an opinion.
(b) He approves of it.
(c) He disapproves of it.
(d) He disapproves of swordsmen in general.
4. Who is last to arrive at the Duchess's barge for the party?
(a) Lord Ferris.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) Lord Horn.
5. What do the commoners do on the night of the Duchess's party?
(a) Cause a riot in the Old Market.
(b) Watch the festivities from the river bank.
(c) Break into the homes of the rich while they're away.
(d) Have their own party in the slums.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the revolting workers doing?
2. What is the weather like in Chapter 19?
3. What is the first injury Richard inflicts on Lord Horn?
4. What is the value of the present Richard brings Alec?
5. What do Alec and Richard laugh at, about Lord Horn's letter?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)