|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What entertainment does the Duchess have at her party?
(a) A circus troupe.
(c) A jester.
(d) Sword fighting.
2. Where has Lord Ferris promised Katherine she won't have to go again?
(b) His bedroom.
(c) Outside his home.
(d) The Hill.
3. What does the Duchess's barge look like?
(a) A fish.
(b) A leaf.
(c) A swan.
(d) A peacock.
4. Why does Ferris invite Basil to dinner?
(a) To pretend to be Basil's ally.
(b) To poison Basil.
(c) To gather information about Basil's life.
(d) To be able to spend time with Basil's wife.
5. How did Alec once try to kill himself?
(a) By throwing himself off a bridge.
(b) By hanging himself.
(c) By poisoning himself.
(d) By slitting his wrists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins, when Appethorpe spars with Michael in Chapter 11?
2. What does Michael Godwin ask Richard?
3. Who does Michael believe the Duchess is having an affair with?
4. Who does Michael tell that he is practicing sword fighting?
5. What does Lord Ferris hope to gain after Basil is killed?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)