|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7 of Early and Late, in what movie did Astaire sing All of Me?
(a) Blue Skies.
(b) Holiday Inn.
(c) Silk Stockings.
(d) Top Hat.
2. How long did the narrator work in the office where YTV moved after the fire?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 11 days.
(d) 8 months.
3. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 10, what was the name of the teacher of the narrator and Tracey's class?
(a) Mr. Roberts.
(b) Mr. Davidson.
(c) Mr. Sherman.
(d) Mr. Watkins.
4. In Early and Late, Chapter 6, where would Tracey's father go when things got too hot for him in the neighborhood?
(d) Dominican Republic.
5. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 3, how old was the narrator's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 2, what did the narrator's father do when he went to dance classes with his daughter?
2. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 10, what news did Tracey tell the narrator and her father?
3. How old was the narrator when she met Tracey?
4. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 4, out of Amimee's four female assistants, when did one have a child?
5. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 2, how much time did the narrator decide that she needed to read every evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Intermission, Chapter 3, what did the narrator remember about London?
2. What did Tracey and her mother think about the narrator's interest in old songs and the piano player, Mr. Booth?
3. In Early Days, Chapter 8, what would happen when the narrator's mother would try to cook?
4. Where did the narrator shop for an outfit to wear when she met Aimee, and what did she buy in Part 2, Chapter 3 of Early and Late?
5. In Intermission, Chapter 1, what did Aimee believe would make a real change in the world?
6. What happened to YTV, where the narrator had worked?
7. In Early Days, Chapter 7, what were the schools like that Tracey and the narrator attended?
8. In Early Days, Chapter 6, what was Tracey's bedroom like?
9. In Early Days, Chapter 1, how did the narrator meet Tracey and how did she describe Tracey?
10. In Early and Late, Part 2, Chapter 1, What was the sleeve of the single like that the narrator and Tracey bought for a birthday present?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)