|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 10, what news did Tracey tell the narrator and her father?
(a) That she was going to go to the narrator's school.
(b) That she was going to a private school.
(c) That she won a dance contest.
(d) That she won an award in reading class.
2. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 5, what was the narrator watching girls doing down by the bins?
(a) Playing jacks.
(b) Playing tag.
(c) Jumping rope.
(d) Playing hopscotch.
3. At the end of Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 2, where did Aimee ask the narrator if something happened?
4. In Early and Late, Chapter 6, where would Tracey's father go when things got too hot for him in the neighborhood?
(d) Dominican Republic.
5. After seeing her half brother and sister in Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 9, when did the narrator see them again?
(a) 15 years.
(b) After she finished college.
(c) 20 years.
(d) After her father died.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 3, how old was the narrator's father?
2. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 4, what was the name of the man that the narrator was going to see?
3. At the end of Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 14, who did Tracey tell the narrator was waiting for her?
4. In Early and Late, Chapter 3, what was Aimee allergic to?
5. What was the name of the narrator's mother's partner?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Intermission, Chapter 1, what did Aimee help create?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 4 of Early and Late, what did the narrator dream about?
3. In Early Days, Chapter 8, what would happen when the narrator's mother would try to cook?
4. In Intermission, Chapter 3, how did the narrator describe Washington Square Park?
5. At the end of Part 2, Chapter 1 in Early and Late, what did the narrator's mom do and how did the girls react?
6. In Early Days, Chapter 14, how did Tracey help the narrator?
7. In Intermission, Chapter 4, what did the narrator remember about her father's funeral?
8. What did Tracey and her mother think about the narrator's interest in old songs and the piano player, Mr. Booth?
9. In Intermission, Chapter 2, how did Aimee have an unusual attitude to time?
10. In Early Days, Chapter 6, what was Tracey's bedroom like?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)