|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Late Day to Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Late Day, Part 7, Chapter 3, how long did Lamin leave the narrator in Barra?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
2. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 3, what was the narrator's mother wearing when she was elected to a political office?
(a) Blue dress.
(b) Red dress.
(c) White dress.
(d) Yellow dress.
3. At the beginning of Part 7, Chapter 7 of Late Day, where were Aimee and Judy?
4. In Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 5, what actor did the author remember played in Ali Baba Goes to Town?
(a) Cary Grant.
(b) Eddie Cantor.
(c) Clark Gable.
(d) Audrey Hepburn.
5. In Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 1, what dance did the narrator remember was performed by the greatest dancer she had ever seen?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, Chapter 9 of Middle Passage, what did the narrator often do with her mother on Saturdays?
2. In Part 6, Chapter 7 of Day and Night, what was the narrator's salary at YTV?
3. In Chapter 5 of Early and Late, how long after the narrator began working for Aimee, did Aimee say that it was not working?
4. How old was the narrator in Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 1?
5. In Day and Night Part 6, Chapter 4, when was the slavery museum built?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)