|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Late Day to Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 5, how did the actors in Ali Baba lean forward at a 45-degree angle?
(a) Glued their shoes to the floor.
(b) Anti-gravity shoes.
(c) Nailed their shoes to the floor.
(d) Used wires.
2. At the end of Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 3, how many chairs are set up?
3. In Part 7, Chapter 11 of Late Day, what was the name of the narrator's mother's nurse?
4. In Early and Late, Chapter 2, where were the narrator's offices?
5. In Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 1, what color did the narrator help her mother paint the new community meeting space?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Early and Late, Chapter 4, what decade of dance appealed to the narrator?
2. Where were LeGon's parents from?
3. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 4, how many men did the narrator's mother remember were thrown off the Hungerford Bridge?
4. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 7, what did Tracey like to believe her father did for a living?
5. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 1, how are the narrator and Aimee exercising?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)