|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Late Day to Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names of the friends that the narrator stayed with in Part 7, Chapter 9 of Late Day?
(a) Michael and Peter.
(b) Richard and Wilson.
(c) Mark and David.
(d) James and Darryl.
2. In Part 6, Chapter 2 of Day and Night, what could the narrator buy for the price of an African trainee teacher's yearly wage?
3. In Part 5, Chapter 2 of Night and Day, how old were the children that the narrator saw Louie and a woman with?
(a) 3 and 7.
(b) 2 and 7 or 8.
(c) 4 and 6.
(d) 1 and 4.
4. In Day and Night, Part 6, Chapter 1, what was the narrator studying at college?
(a) Gender Studies.
5. In Chapter 6 of Early and Late, who did the narrator play with instead of Tracey?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Day and Night Part 6, Chapter 3, when did the narrator move back to London?
2. In Part 5, Chapter 6 of Night and Day, who did Tracey's mother accuse of something terrible?
3. In Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 3, what time did the narrator usually awake?
4. In Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 5, where was the last place that Hawa's half-brother was in the United States?
5. How old was the narrator in Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 1?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)