|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Late Day to Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, Chapter 6 of Night and Day, how long after the money disappeared did Mr. Booth have to quit playing piano at Miss Isabel's dance class?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) A week.
(d) 3 days.
2. In Part 5, Chapter 6, Night and Day, how much money was missing from Miss Isabel's cash boxes?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) About 400 pounds.
(c) Almost 300 pounds.
(d) 250 pounds.
3. In Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 3, what time did the narrator usually awake?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
4. In Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 4, where did the narrator and her father see Tracey?
(a) Greenwich station.
(b) Bexley station.
(c) King's Cross station.
(d) Sutton station.
5. In Late Day, Part 7, Chapter 1, how long was it before the narrator saw Tracey again?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 8 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What race was Rakim's mother?
2. In Part 6, Chapter 5 of Day and Night, what job did Tracey suggest to the narrator?
3. In Part 6, Chapter 5 of Day and Night, where did the narrator work while waiting to find a job in media?
4. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 4, what was the name of the man that the narrator was going to see?
5. In Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 3, what was the temperature as the narrator waited for a ferry?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)