|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Day and Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Day and Night Part 6, Chapter 3, what did the narrator's father's grandparents do for a living?
(a) Baker and draper.
(b) Rag boiler and rag cutter.
(d) Miller and tailor.
2. In Intermission Part 3, Chapter 1, how many miles does Aimee do?
3. In Chapter 5 of Early and Late, which child was Aimee pregnant with?
4. Where did the woman live in the winter who helped build the cafe in Day and Night Part 6, Chapter 4?
(c) San Francisco.
5. At the end of Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 14, who did Tracey tell the narrator was waiting for her?
(a) Her father.
(b) Paul Barron.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 3, what time did the narrator usually awake?
2. In Chapter 5 of Early and Late, how did Aimee like to get around London?
3. In Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 2, how was the community center that the narrator's mother opened destroyed?
4. In Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 5, what was the temperature?
5. At the end of Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 3, how many chairs are set up?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)