|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Day and Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hawa's half-brother go to a Quaker college in the United States?
(b) New Mexico.
2. In Part 5, Chapter 6, Night and Day, how much money was missing from Miss Isabel's cash boxes?
(a) About 400 pounds.
(b) Almost 300 pounds.
(c) 250 pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
3. In Part 6, Chapter 6 of Day and Night, how old was Jay, Aimee's son?
4. In Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 2, what did the author say was Tracey's mother's job?
(a) School janitor.
(b) Grocery clerk.
(c) Cleaning an office block.
(d) Fast food worker.
5. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 8, what was the name of the man who came to Tracey's flat?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, Chapter 6 from Middle Passage, how many songs did most of the young teachers have on their phones?
2. In Part 5, Chapter 6 of Night and Day, what time did the narrator and Tracey lock up?
3. In Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 5, what type of ice is being served at the party?
4. In Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 1, how many women had lived with the narrator's father after Mercy?
5. At the end of Early and Late, Chapter 1, what boxes did the narrator's family check on medical forms?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)