|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Intermission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 3, how long did Aimee say that she had known Judy?
(a) Since they were in kindergarten.
(b) Since they were 11.
(c) Since they were in middle school.
(d) Since they were 15.
2. In Early and Late, Chapter 1, how old was the narrator when Aimee's first single came out?
3. In Intermission Part 3, Chapter 1, how many miles does Aimee do?
4. In Chapter 7 of Early and Late, what did the narrator like to read?
(a) Books based on movies.
(b) Showbiz biographies.
(c) Fantasy novels.
(d) Victorian novels.
5. In Early and Late, Chapter 4, what decade of dance appealed to the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Early and Late, Chapter 2, how old was the narrator when Aimee was coming to her office?
2. What was the name of the narrator's mother's partner?
3. In Early and Late, Chapter 2, how long had the narrator been drinking alcohol?
4. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 3, by the time the narrator and Aimee cross what street is Aimee taking a nap?
5. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 2, how long had the narrator worked for Aimee?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)