|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Intermission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the dance classes held that the narrator and Tracey attended in Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) St. Christopher's.
(b) St. Andrew's.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. John's.
2. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 14, how often did Tracey go home after school to an empty flat?
(a) Almost always.
(b) 4-5 times a week.
(c) About twice a week.
(d) 2-3 times a week.
3. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 2, what did the narrator's father do when he went to dance classes with his daughter?
(a) Slept or went for a smoke.
(b) Read a magazine.
(c) Talked with the other parents.
(d) Read a book.
4. What is the date in the Prologue?
(a) October 25, 2008.
(b) September 13, 2008.
(c) November 3, 2008.
(d) August 17, 2008.
5. How old was the narrator when she met Tracey?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 3, how old was the narrator's father?
2. In Early and Late, Chapter 2, where were the narrator's offices?
3. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 4, where was the narrator going with Aimee after New York?
4. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 1, how old is Aimee's daughter Kara?
5. In Chapter 6 of Early and Late, what would the narrator do when she played with Lily?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)