|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Intermission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the dance classes held that the narrator and Tracey attended in Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) St. John's.
(b) St. Christopher's.
(c) St. Andrew's.
(d) St. Mary's.
2. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 4, out of Amimee's four female assistants, when did one have a child?
(b) Early 30s.
(c) Late 20s.
3. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 3, where was the doorman from that the narrator slept with in London?
4. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 3, how many children did the narrator's grandmother have?
5. At the end of Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 14, who did Tracey tell the narrator was waiting for her?
(a) Paul Barron.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the narrator work in the office where YTV moved after the fire?
2. How old was Aimee when Kara was born?
3. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 5, what was the narrator watching girls doing down by the bins?
4. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 3, how long did Aimee say that she had known Judy?
5. At the end of Early and Late, Chapter 1, what boxes did the narrator's family check on medical forms?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)