|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Intermission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 13, what did the narrator's mother do?
(a) Bake bread.
(b) Dig a hole.
(c) Plant flowers.
(d) Make beer.
2. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 4, where was the narrator going with Aimee after New York?
(d) South America.
3. In Early and Late, Chapter 6, where would Tracey's father go when things got too hot for him in the neighborhood?
(b) Dominican Republic.
4. How long did the narrator work in the office where YTV moved after the fire?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 11 days.
5. In Early and Late, Chapter 1, how old was the narrator when Aimee's first single came out?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Aimee when Kara was born?
2. After seeing her half brother and sister in Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 9, when did the narrator see them again?
3. At the end of Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 2, where did Aimee ask the narrator if something happened?
4. In Chapter 6 of Early and Late, who did the narrator play with instead of Tracey?
5. In Chapter 7 of Early and Late, what did the narrator like to read?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)