|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Intermission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 2, how much of a book would Judy read?
(a) A third.
(c) A quarter.
2. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 4, how many men did the narrator's mother remember were thrown off the Hungerford Bridge?
3. After seeing her half brother and sister in Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 9, when did the narrator see them again?
(a) 15 years.
(b) After she finished college.
(c) 20 years.
(d) After her father died.
4. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 3, how long did Aimee say that she had known Judy?
(a) Since they were in middle school.
(b) Since they were in kindergarten.
(c) Since they were 15.
(d) Since they were 11.
5. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 10, what was the name of the teacher of the narrator and Tracey's class?
(a) Mr. Sherman.
(b) Mr. Roberts.
(c) Mr. Davidson.
(d) Mr. Watkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 2, what did the narrator's father do when he went to dance classes with his daughter?
2. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 4, where would the parents smoke while their daughters were in dance class?
3. In Chapter 5 of Early and Late, how long after the narrator began working for Aimee, did Aimee say that it was not working?
4. In Early and Late, Chapter 2, where were the narrator's offices?
5. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 3, how many children did the narrator's grandmother have?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)