|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Early and Late.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 5, what was the narrator watching girls doing down by the bins?
(a) Playing tag.
(b) Jumping rope.
(c) Playing hopscotch.
(d) Playing jacks.
2. At the end of Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 14, who did Tracey tell the narrator was waiting for her?
(b) Paul Barron.
(c) Her father.
3. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 5, what was the narrator's mother wearing on her head?
(a) Baseball cap.
(d) Straw hat.
4. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 7, what did Tracey like to believe her father did for a living?
(a) Famous singer.
(b) Jazz musician.
(c) Back up dancer for Michael Jackson.
(d) Played the trumpet in Diana Ross's band.
5. In Early and Late, Chapter 1, where was Aimee from?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Early and Late, Chapter 4, how old was the author when she dreamed about blacks being elegant and never discriminated against?
2. At the end of Early and Late, Chapter 2, who did the narrator escort to a sound check at the European Music Awards?
3. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 14, how often did Tracey go home after school to an empty flat?
4. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 9, how old were the narrator's half brother and sister?
5. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 7, mostly what was the ethnic make up of the students at Tracey's school?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)