|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Early and Late.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Early and Late, Chapter 2, who did the narrator escort to a sound check at the European Music Awards?
(a) Whitney Houston.
(b) Celine Dion.
(c) Mariah Carey.
(d) Carly Simon.
2. At the end of Early and Late, Chapter 4, what did Tracey not want the narrator to talk about?
(a) Michael Jackson.
(b) The Nicholas Brothers.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. In Chapter 5 of Early and Late, how many slaves did the narrator tell Aimee that a captain jettisoned from his ship?
4. In the Prologue, how long has the narrator been offline when the doorman calls and says that the lobby is clear?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
5. After seeing her half brother and sister in Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 9, when did the narrator see them again?
(a) 20 years.
(b) After her father died.
(c) After she finished college.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 7, mostly what was the ethnic make up of the students at Tracey's school?
2. In Chapter 5 of Early and Late, how long after the narrator began working for Aimee, did Aimee say that it was not working?
3. What is the date in the Prologue?
4. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 5, what was the narrator's mother wearing on her head?
5. In Early and Late, Chapter 1, where was Aimee from?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)