|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Day and Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, Chapter 7 of Middle Passage, how long had it taken the narrator's father to become a Delivery Office Manager?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. In Night and Day, Part 5, Chapter 5, what type of ice is being served at the party?
(a) Pineapple ice.
(b) Mango ice.
(c) Orange ice.
(d) Lemon ice.
3. In Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 2, what did the author say was Tracey's mother's job?
(a) School janitor.
(b) Fast food worker.
(c) Grocery clerk.
(d) Cleaning an office block.
4. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 1, how many miles does the narrator do?
(b) 1 1/2.
(c) 2 1/2.
5. In Day and Night, Part 6, Chapter 1, what was the narrator studying at college?
(b) Gender Studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Early and Late, Chapter 4, how old was the author when she dreamed about blacks being elegant and never discriminated against?
2. After the community center was destroyed, where did the narrator's mother hold community meetings?
3. When did the narrator meet Tracey?
4. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 8, what was the name of the man who came to Tracey's flat?
5. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 3, how long did the narrator say it had been since she talked to Tracey?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)