|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Day and Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 1, what was an old woman eating who sat on the roof of the taxi that the narrator was riding in?
(b) Macadamia nuts.
2. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 9, how old were the narrator's half brother and sister?
(a) About 18 and around 13.
(b) 17 and 15.
(c) 18 and 14.
(d) About 20 and maybe 15 or 16.
3. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 1, how are the narrator and Aimee exercising?
(a) Yoga class.
(b) Weight bench.
(d) Pilates class.
4. At the end of Early and Late, Chapter 1, what boxes did the narrator's family check on medical forms?
(a) Black and Asian.
(b) Black and Jamaican.
(c) Black and Caucasian.
(d) Black and Hispanic.
5. At the end of Early and Late, Chapter 3, what did Aimee take and give back to the narrator?
(a) Nose ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 12, where did the narrator and her mother take Tracey?
2. In Day and Night, Part 6, Chapter 1, what was the narrator studying at college?
3. In Early and Late, Chapter 3, what was Aimee allergic to?
4. How much younger was Hawa than the narrator?
5. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 3, how long did the narrator say it had been since she talked to Tracey?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)