|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Middle Passage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the narrator work in the office where YTV moved after the fire?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 11 days.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 3 months.
2. In Chapter 5 of Early and Late, which child was Aimee pregnant with?
3. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 2, how much time did the narrator decide that she needed to read every evening?
(a) An hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
4. In Intermission Part 3, Chapter 1, how many miles does Aimee do?
5. In Middle Passage Part 4, Chapter 12, what was the name of the girl at the narrator's father's flat?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 12, where did the narrator and her mother take Tracey?
2. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 1, when was the building started on a school in Africa?
3. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 2, how long had the narrator worked for Aimee?
4. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 3, where was the doorman from that the narrator slept with in London?
5. In Early and Late, Chapter 1, what did the narrator wear to Lily's birthday part?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)