|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Middle Passage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 2, how much of a book would Judy read?
(a) A third.
(d) A quarter.
2. At the end of Early and Late, Chapter 4, what did Tracey not want the narrator to talk about?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Michael Jackson.
(d) The Nicholas Brothers.
3. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 3, by the time the narrator and Aimee cross what street is Aimee taking a nap?
(a) Fifth Avenue.
(b) Sixth Avenue.
(c) 56th Street.
(d) 83rd Street.
4. In Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 1, what dance did the narrator remember was performed by the greatest dancer she had ever seen?
5. At the end of Middle Passage in Part 4, Chapter 12, what had the narrator been drinking?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 7, mostly what was the ethnic make up of the students at Tracey's school?
2. After seeing her half brother and sister in Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 9, when did the narrator see them again?
3. At the end of Part 4, Chapter 11 of Middle Passage, what language did Carrapichano speak?
4. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 7, what did Tracey like to believe her father did for a living?
5. At the end of Early and Late, Chapter 3, what did Aimee take and give back to the narrator?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)