|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Middle Passage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Early and Late, Chapter 3, what color clothes did the narrator buy to wear when she met Aimee?
2. In Middle Passage Part 4, Chapter 12, what was the name of the girl at the narrator's father's flat?
3. At the end of Part 4, Chapter 3 of Middle Passage, how long did it take the narrator to research what she wanted to know in the headmaster's office?
(a) About 2 hours.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) More than an hour.
4. In Intermission, Part 3, Chapter 3, what was the narrator's mother wearing when she was elected to a political office?
(a) White dress.
(b) Red dress.
(c) Blue dress.
(d) Yellow dress.
5. In Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 3, what was the temperature as the narrator waited for a ferry?
(a) 70 degrees.
(b) 50 degrees.
(c) 40 degrees.
(d) 60 degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Early Days, Part 1, Chapter 4, where would the parents smoke while their daughters were in dance class?
2. In Chapter 7 of Early and Late, in what movie did Astaire sing All of Me?
3. In Chapter 6 of Early and Late, who did the narrator play with instead of Tracey?
4. In Chapter 6 of Early and Late, what would the narrator do when she played with Lily?
5. In Part 4, Chapter 7 of Middle Passage, what actress did the narrator see first in Ali Baba?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)