|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Day and Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the woman live in the winter who helped build the cafe in Day and Night Part 6, Chapter 4?
(b) San Francisco.
2. In Early and Late, Chapter 3, what color clothes did the narrator buy to wear when she met Aimee?
3. At the end of Early and Late, Chapter 4, what did Tracey not want the narrator to talk about?
(a) The Nicholas Brothers.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Michael Jackson.
(d) Her father.
4. How old was Carrapichano, the project manager, in Part 4, Chapter 6 from Middle Passage?
5. In Part 4, Chapter 8 of Middle Passage, how old were Jay and Kara?
(a) 9 and 7.
(b) 5 and 7.
(c) 10 and 8.
(d) 8 and 6.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 6, Chapter 5 of Day and Night, how much was a drink at the bar where Tracey and the narrator went?
2. In Day and Night, Part 6, Chapter 1, what was the narrator studying at college?
3. In Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 3, how many children were waiting under a mango tree for Aimee to arrive?
4. In Part 4, Chapter 7 of Middle Passage, how long had it taken the narrator's father to become a Delivery Office Manager?
5. In Part 6, Chapter 7 of Day and Night, what was the narrator's salary at YTV?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)