|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Day and Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 6, Chapter 7 of Day and Night, what was the narrator's salary at YTV?
(a) 15 grand.
(b) 12 grand.
(c) 17 grand.
(d) 13 grand.
2. In Early and Late, Chapter 3, what was Aimee allergic to?
3. As stated in Part 6, Chapter 2 of Day and Night, during what visit to Africa did the narrator go alone?
4. In Part 4, Chapter 8 of Middle Passage, how old were Jay and Kara?
(a) 8 and 6.
(b) 10 and 8.
(c) 5 and 7.
(d) 9 and 7.
5. At the end of Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 12, where did the narrator and her mother take Tracey?
(b) To their flat.
(c) To her father's flat.
(d) To Tracey's flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Day and Night, Part 6, Chapter 1, how far was the university the narrator attended from the English Channel?
2. In Middle Passage, Part 4, Chapter 3, what was the temperature as the narrator waited for a ferry?
3. In Early and Late, Chapter 3, how tall was Aimee?
4. In Part 6, Chapter 5 of Day and Night, what did Bahram say was his game?
5. In Chapter 5 of Early and Late, how long after the narrator began working for Aimee, did Aimee say that it was not working?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)