|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Day and Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Middle Passage Part 4, Chapter 12, what was the name of the girl at the narrator's father's flat?
2. In Part 4, Chapter 10 of Middle Passage, how many kids were in the Goth group the narrator joined?
3. In Chapter 7 of Early and Late, what theater did Fred Astaire dance with his sister when he was in London?
(a) Dominion Theater.
(b) Adelphi Theater.
(c) Apollo Theater.
(d) Shaftesbury Theater.
4. In Chapter 5 of Early and Late, how many slaves did the narrator tell Aimee that a captain jettisoned from his ship?
5. In Part 4, Chapter 8 of Middle Passage, how old were Jay and Kara?
(a) 9 and 7.
(b) 8 and 6.
(c) 10 and 8.
(d) 5 and 7.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 6, Chapter 5 of Day and Night, how much was a drink at the bar where Tracey and the narrator went?
2. In Early and Late, Chapter 4, what decade of dance appealed to the narrator?
3. In Day and Night Part 6, Chapter 3, when did the Noted Activist buy his flat?
4. In Day and Night Part 6, Chapter 4, when was the slavery museum built?
5. In Part 4, Chapter 6 from Middle Passage, how many songs did most of the young teachers have on their phones?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)