|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Day and Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Early and Late, Chapter 1, how old was the narrator when Aimee's first single came out?
2. In Part 4, Chapter 9 of Middle Passage, what did the narrator often do with her mother on Saturdays?
(b) Attend protest marches.
(c) Fix food.
(d) Go to her uncle's.
3. In Part 6, Chapter 7 of Day and Night, who sent the narrator what the narrator considered was her last personal written letter?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Tracey's mother.
4. In Part 6, Chapter 2 of Day and Night, who was beaten by soldiers?
(a) A young boy.
(b) A Tablighi.
(c) A young girl.
(d) An epileptic.
5. At the end of Part 4, Chapter 4, Middle Passage, how old was the narrator?
(b) Nearly 13.
(c) Almost 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Early and Late, Chapter 2, how long had the narrator been drinking alcohol?
2. In Chapter 6 of Early and Late, who did the narrator play with instead of Tracey?
3. In Part 4, Chapter 8 of Middle Passage, how old were Jay and Kara?
4. In Part 4, Chapter 8 of Middle Passage, where did the young man work who built the house that was the base of operations for Aimee?
5. In Part 4, Chapter 4 of Middle Passage, when did the narrator meet Tracey's father?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)