1. In the story, "Auspicious Occasion," what does Rustomji do for a living?
He is a lawyer.
2. What would Rustomji not permit Mehroo to have in their new home as husband and wife?
A separate "unclean" room.
3. Which special day means a lot to Mehroo?
4. Why does Rustomji shout at the boys of Firozsha Baag?
For playing cricket there.
5. What is it that Nariman Hansotia cannot convince Rustomji to do?
Chip in money to paint the building's exterior.
6. What nickname for Rustomji comes as a result of something Nariman says?
This section contains 4,474 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)