|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Swimming Lessons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story, "Auspicious Occasion," what does Rustomji do for a living?
(a) He is a banker.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is a matchmaker.
(d) He is a businessman.
2. What subject is Nariman's first story of the evening about?
3. Where has Mehroo loved to go ever since she was a child?
(a) The library.
(b) On the bus.
(c) The fire-temple.
(d) The theater.
4. What does Dr. Mody eagerly show Jehangir on Sunday morning?
(a) Photos of Nusserwanji Uncle.
(b) A stamp album.
(c) A new story book.
(d) His collection of coins.
5. What is a bhoot?
(a) One's mother.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) French beans.
(d) A ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is done with Grandpa's belongings after he dies?
2. What does Najamai from C Block stop by to tell Kashmira at times?
3. Why does Mother think her son is unhappy in Canada?
4. How old is Jaakaylee?
5. Why does Kashmira make a comment about a pretty foreign stamp on Khorshedbai's letter?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)