|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lend Me Your Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "Squatter," what tale does Nariman agree to tell the next time?
(a) Savukshaw the artist.
(b) About Rustomji-the-curmudgeon.
(c) More about Sarosh's time in Canada.
(d) Savukshaw the hunter.
2. In "Of White Hairs and Cricket," what is Daddy always searching for in the newspaper ads?
(a) Sales on toasters.
(b) New clothes.
(d) A better job.
3. What is a bunya's role at night?
4. What is it that Nariman Hansotia cannot convince Rustomji to do?
(a) Treat his wife better.
(b) Hire a plumber to fix the toilet.
(c) Chip in money to paint the building's exterior.
(d) Replaster the inside of his apartment.
5. Which voice is the story, "The Ghost of Firozsha Baag," written in?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Unreliable narrator.
(d) Third person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Mody eagerly show Jehangir on Sunday morning?
2. What does Nariman expect to hear from the boys at suspenseful parts of his stories?
3. What plan does Boman have to evict the paying guests?
4. What are Daddy's tweezers compared to?
5. How old is Jaakaylee?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)