|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lend Me Your Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the bai and seth go when they leave Jaakaylee to watch the children for the first time?
(a) To the cinema.
(b) To a New Year's Eve dance.
(c) To a neighbor's dinner party.
(d) To midnight mass.
2. Which voice is the story, "The Ghost of Firozsha Baag," written in?
(a) First person.
(b) Unreliable narrator.
(c) Third person.
(d) Second person.
3. How does Daulat view Najamai?
(a) As a wealthy person to be envied.
(b) As a helpful neighbor.
(c) As a dear friend.
(d) As a busybody.
4. What does Dr. Mody tell Jehangir's mother to do on Sunday morning?
(a) Send Jehangir outside to play.
(c) Get Jehangir a new story book.
(d) Send Jehangir to his house.
5. What does Nariman expect to hear from the boys at suspenseful parts of his stories?
(b) Guesses as to what happens next.
(c) The answers to his questions.
(d) Questions as to what comes next.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kersi do that surprises Daddy?
2. What is the three-monkeys principle?
3. What does Sarosh have trouble doing?
4. What does Mr. Karani first tell Boman is the only remedy to Boman's paying guests problem?
5. Why does Jehangir enjoy Nariman's story so much?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)