|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lend Me Your Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a ghaton?
(a) An airplane pilot.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A servant.
(d) A money-lender.
2. What does Najamai smell in her kitchen upon returning to it after the theft?
(d) Spilled perfume.
3. What does Korshedbai end up taking from Kashmira?
(a) Her baby.
(b) Her dignity.
(c) The rent money.
(d) A parrot cage.
4. Why does Daulat become relieved with Moti's conversation during the condolence visit?
(a) Moti leaves within moments of saying she is sorry.
(b) Moti forsakes the usual condolence questioning.
(c) Moti simpy sits with Daulat.
(d) Moti tells Daulat some jokes.
5. What image does Korshedbai carry at the back of her mind?
(a) Pigeons being fed by her husband.
(b) Kashmira in her apartment.
(c) Her bird in the cage.
(d) A flock of crows pecking something dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jaakaylee come from?
2. In the story, "Auspicious Occasion," what does Rustomji do for a living?
3. What entrances Kersi?
4. What did Minocher wear to Sarosh-Sid's wedding when the groom did not wish to wear it?
5. Where do the bai and seth go when they leave Jaakaylee to watch the children for the first time?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)