|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lend Me Your Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daulat purchase from one of the vendors in the Firozsha Baag?
(b) More lamp oil.
(c) A few rags.
(d) Potatoes and onions.
2. Why is Viraf so distraught by the end of "Of White Hairs and Crickets?"
(a) He is ill.
(b) His father is very sick.
(c) He can no longer play cricket.
(d) His family has to move.
3. Which special day means a lot to Mehroo?
(c) Parsi roje.
(d) Behram roje.
4. What becomes known throughout "Squatter" as Jehangir's nickname, given to him by Pesi?
(a) Mama's Boy.
(b) Teacher's Pet.
(c) Jehangir the Janitor.
(d) Bulsara Bookworm.
5. What does Najamai point out to Daulat as being incorrect in her home?
(a) Music is playing.
(b) The lamp beside Minocher's bed is on.
(c) She is wearing the wrong colors.
(d) She has a pugree headdress on display.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story, "Auspicious Occasion," what does Rustomji do for a living?
2. Which story about Savukshaw had Nariman wanted to tell for a long time?
3. What does Tehmina think the Boyces do to Najamai?
4. Why would Tehmina curse anyone who passes in front of her early in the morning as she faces the rising sun?
5. What is a bunya's role at night?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)