|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Collectors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which voice is the story, "The Ghost of Firozsha Baag," written in?
(a) First person.
(b) Unreliable narrator.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person.
2. Why are the children and adults in Firozsha Baag making fun of Jaakaylee?
(a) She sleeps in the hallways.
(b) She walks with a limp.
(c) She claims to see a ghost.
(d) She is dark-skinned.
3. What new game does Pesi invent in Firozsha Baag?
4. What is a bhoot?
(a) One's mother.
(b) French beans.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) A ghost.
5. Who are Patla Babu and Jhaaria Babu?
(d) Street peddlers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Daulat's grandmother's death inadvertently introduce to several boys in the Baag?
2. Where does Jaakaylee come from?
3. What does Jaakaylee want the bai to purchase in order to make life easier?
4. What does Daulat purchase from one of the vendors in the Firozsha Baag?
5. Why does the sole Muslim neighbor chat with Tehmina?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)