|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Ghost of Firozsha Baag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kersi do his cricket bat at the end of the story, "One Sunday?"
(a) Smashes it.
(b) Repairs it again.
(c) Untangles the cord.
(d) Puts on the rubber grip.
2. What is the most likely meaning of the word "gunga" in the story?
(a) The high priest.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A gross, dirty area.
(d) A maid.
3. What does Tehmina think the Boyces do to Najamai?
(a) Help her whenever possible.
(b) Take advantage of her generosity.
(c) Offer her their fridge to use.
(d) Rob her flat.
4. What does the bai do when she sees Jaakaylee on the balcony upon returning home late at night?
(a) She waves.
(b) She screams.
(c) She laughs out loud.
(d) She yells in anger.
5. What does Kersi use his cricket bat for now?
(a) Killing rats.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) Punishing students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Rustomji to forget the bathroom leak and feel better?
2. Which special day means a lot to Mehroo?
3. Why does Rustomji shout at the boys of Firozsha Baag?
4. What does Jaakaylee begin to mend while waiting for bai-seth to return home?
5. Who has a long white beard, has a paunch and is nearly seventy-five years old?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)