|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Ghost of Firozsha Baag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Father see the ghosts?
(a) In the house.
(b) Near the temple.
(c) In the field.
(d) By the well.
2. Where does Jaakaylee come from?
3. What is the most likely meaning of the word "gunga" in the story?
(a) The high priest.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A maid.
(d) A gross, dirty area.
4. What does Tehmina think the Boyces do to Najamai?
(a) Offer her their fridge to use.
(b) Help her whenever possible.
(c) Take advantage of her generosity.
(d) Rob her flat.
5. Which special day means a lot to Mehroo?
(a) Parsi roje.
(c) Behram roje.
Short Answer Questions
1. What used to make Kersi very happy to go up to Najamai's flat?
2. What nickname for Rustomji comes as a result of something Nariman says?
3. What does Jaakaylee want the bai to purchase in order to make life easier?
4. What does Jaakaylee consider herself to be an expert at?
5. What is it that Nariman Hansotia cannot convince Rustomji to do?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)