|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Ghost of Firozsha Baag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kersi use his cricket bat for now?
(a) Nothing at all.
(b) Punishing students.
(d) Killing rats.
2. What does Jaakaylee give up doing on Fridays to help discourage the ghost from visiting?
(a) Trying to become a vegetarian.
(b) Eating fish.
(c) Sleeping outside.
(d) Walking up the steps.
3. What is it that Nariman Hansotia cannot convince Rustomji to do?
(a) Treat his wife better.
(b) Replaster the inside of his apartment.
(c) Chip in money to paint the building's exterior.
(d) Hire a plumber to fix the toilet.
4. Why does the sole Muslim neighbor chat with Tehmina?
(a) He is proud of her.
(b) He is friends with everyone else.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) To obtain a friend.
5. What does Rustomji enjoy watching each morning, though he does it surreptitiously?
(a) Mehroo getting dressed.
(b) The traffic outside.
(c) Gajra adjusting her sari.
(d) Television shows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which voice is the story, "The Ghost of Firozsha Baag," written in?
2. Which special day means a lot to Mehroo?
3. What has Kersi wanted to do ever since primary school?
4. What volunteer organization does Rustomji have good remembrances of?
5. What does Kersi do his cricket bat at the end of the story, "One Sunday?"
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)