|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Sunday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kersi do his cricket bat at the end of the story, "One Sunday?"
(a) Smashes it.
(b) Puts on the rubber grip.
(c) Untangles the cord.
(d) Repairs it again.
2. What does Kersi intend to do after Francis runs off?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Finds him.
(c) Calls the landlord.
(d) Plays a cricket game.
3. What would Rustomji not permit Mehroo to have in their new home as husband and wife?
(a) New linens.
(b) Colorful clothing.
(c) A separate "unclean" room.
4. In the story, "Auspicious Occasion," what does Rustomji do for a living?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a banker.
(c) He is a matchmaker.
(d) He is a businessman.
5. What is it that Nariman Hansotia cannot convince Rustomji to do?
(a) Chip in money to paint the building's exterior.
(b) Hire a plumber to fix the toilet.
(c) Treat his wife better.
(d) Replaster the inside of his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Rustomji that angers him when he departs the A-1 bus?
2. What has Kersi wanted to do ever since primary school?
3. Which special day means a lot to Mehroo?
4. What does Tehmina constantly smell of?
5. Where had Tehmina once have to go to get ice before Najamai purchased a fridge?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)