|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exercises.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jehangir tempted to do when he hides in the hedges of the playground to watch the exercisers after having seen Bhagwan Baba?
(a) Leave home.
(b) Exercise with the men.
(c) Run away with Behroze.
(d) Step out and laugh at the men.
2. Who does Daulat's cousin, Moti, bring with her on her condolence visit?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her servant.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her grandchildren.
3. What does Kersi read to cure himself of the blues?
(a) Sherlock Holmes mysteries.
(b) The Trilogy of the Rings.
(c) Enid Blyton books.
(d) Books of poetry.
4. Why does Daulat become relieved with Moti's conversation during the condolence visit?
(a) Moti simpy sits with Daulat.
(b) Moti tells Daulat some jokes.
(c) Moti leaves within moments of saying she is sorry.
(d) Moti forsakes the usual condolence questioning.
5. What does Mrs. Mody offer to Jehangir after Dr Mody's death?
(a) Pesi's story books.
(b) The entire stamp collection.
(c) All of his clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one man in line to see Bhagwan Baba tell the others most definitely signifies something?
2. What group does Jehangir join in college where he feels like a gatecrasher at an exclusive party?
3. Who gives Kordshedbai a gift in the night, according to the dream she has?
4. What is Dr. Mody's favorite activity?
5. Where does Eric want his favor granted from Jehangir?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)