|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Paying Guests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ardesar utter after watching Kordshedbai smear dog feces on the neighbor's door?
(a) Oh my!
(b) Forgive her.
(c) Forgive me, please.
(d) Troubles, troubles.
2. Why does Jaakaylee ring the doorbell after the midnight mass?
(a) Because of the bhoot.
(b) She has a nightmare.
(c) Her body hurts.
(d) She has fallen down the steps.
3. What does Mr. Karani first tell Boman is the only remedy to Boman's paying guests problem?
(a) A dog.
(b) Being overly friendly.
(d) A court case.
4. Who is the first character introduced in the story, "One Sunday?"
5. What is a bhoot?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) A ghost.
(c) French beans.
(d) One's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What music passes through Daulat's mind as she remembers going to a concert with Minocher?
2. Where had Tehmina once have to go to get ice before Najamai purchased a fridge?
3. What did Francis teach Kersi to do?
4. What school degree does Mr. Karani hold?
5. What is Daulat anxiously expecting every time her doorbell rings?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)