|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lend Me Your Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jaakaylee consider herself to be an expert at?
(a) Cockroach killing.
(b) Scaring off ghosts.
2. What stops the ghost from visiting, according to Jaakaylee?
(b) The cockroaches.
(c) The noises she makes to scare it.
(d) Her confession to the priest.
3. Why does Jaakaylee ring the doorbell after the midnight mass?
(a) Her body hurts.
(b) Because of the bhoot.
(c) She has fallen down the steps.
(d) She has a nightmare.
4. What is Percy's main interest in India?
(a) Accumulating luxury goods.
(b) Charity work for farmers.
(c) The Taj-Mahal Hotel.
(d) Learning the rules for emigration.
5. Who is Mamajii?
(a) Kersi's mother.
(b) The neighbor, Nariman.
(c) Viraf's mother.
(d) Kersi's grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are there so many calendars hanging in Kersi's house?
2. Why does Kersi go to Jamshed's house with Percy one day?
3. Which voice is the story, "The Ghost of Firozsha Baag," written in?
4. Where does Kersi begin to feel as part of the crowds again in Bombay?
5. Why does Jaakaylee leave her hometown to come to Bombay?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)