|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lend Me Your Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would Tehmina curse anyone who passes in front of her early in the morning as she faces the rising sun?
(a) They would pollute her prayers.
(b) She might trip over them.
(c) She is grumpy in the morning.
(d) They would block the sunlight.
2. Why are there so many calendars hanging in Kersi's house?
(a) In order to keep track of different dates.
(b) To hide the crumbling walls.
(c) To keep the Parsi religiion alive.
(d) They are the considered works of art.
3. in "Lend Me Your Light," what do tiffin carriers deliver to the school?
(a) Homework assignments.
(c) Late notes.
4. Why does Jaakaylee leave her hometown to come to Bombay?
(a) To escape her family.
(b) To get married.
(c) To attend college.
(d) For a job.
5. Why doesn't Percy want to return to Bombay when Kersi returns for a visit?
(a) Because Jamshed will be there.
(b) Because of the money issues.
(c) He is jealous of Kersi.
(d) He feels superior to his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viraf's and Kersi's private signal sound like?
2. Where does Kersi begin to feel as part of the crowds again in Bombay?
3. Where is Kersi's favorite spot to be?
4. What does Mamajii always try to give Kersi to eat?
5. How old is Jaakaylee?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)