|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lend Me Your Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Viraf's and Kersi's private signal sound like?
(a) A bird song.
(b) Knuckles cracking.
(d) A yodel.
2. Where does Father see the ghosts?
(a) In the field.
(b) In the house.
(c) By the well.
(d) Near the temple.
3. Who is the narrator of "Of White Hairs and Cricket?"
4. What stops the ghost from visiting, according to Jaakaylee?
(b) The cockroaches.
(c) The noises she makes to scare it.
(d) Her confession to the priest.
5. Where is Kersi's favorite spot to be?
(a) Near Mamajii's spinning table.
(b) His own flat.
(c) The cricket field.
(d) Viraf's third-floor balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Percy want to return to Bombay when Kersi returns for a visit?
2. What does Jaakaylee give up doing on Fridays to help discourage the ghost from visiting?
3. Where do the bai and seth go when they leave Jaakaylee to watch the children for the first time?
4. What does Jaakaylee begin to mend while waiting for bai-seth to return home?
5. What is Percy's main interest in India?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)