1. In the story, "Auspicious Occasion," what does Rustomji do for a living?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a banker.
(c) He is a businessman.
(d) He is a matchmaker.
2. What would Rustomji not permit Mehroo to have in their new home as husband and wife?
(a) A separate "unclean" room.
(b) New linens.
(c) Colorful clothing.
3. Which special day means a lot to Mehroo?
(b) Behram roje.
(c) Parsi roje.
4. Why does Rustomji shout at the boys of Firozsha Baag?
(a) For not fixing his toilet.
(b) For playing cricket there.
(c) For robbing apartments.
(d) For getting plaster in his bathtub.
5. What is it that Nariman Hansotia cannot convince Rustomji to do?
(a) Chip in money to paint the building's exterior.
(b) Treat his wife better.
(c) Replaster the inside of his apartment.
(d) Hire a plumber to fix the toilet.
6. What nickname for Rustomji comes as a result of something Nariman says?
(a) Cheapie Rustomji.
(c) Penny pincher.
This section contains 4,474 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)