|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Nichole not say resides in the private sanctuary of her bedroom?
2. Who does Mitchell visit with and determine will be strong for his case?
3. Nichole testifies that she was ______________ before the accident.
4. What was Nichole's father's reaction to her statement on the witness stand?
5. How has Mitchell lost his daugher?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The author uses the literary technique of flashback to explain Mitchell's intensity about starting this new case. Why did the author include this flashback? Why does it help explain Mitchell as a character? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Mitchell Stephens learns that he, too, is losing his daughter, Zoe, who has tested positive for HIV. What impact does this news have on Mitchell's decision to sue for the parents of Sam Dent who have lost their children? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Did Dolores actually see a dog on the road that fateful morning? Or did her eyes play tricks on her? Explain your answer and support your claim.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)