|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room has been converted into Nichole's new bedroom?
2. What does Mitchell always send his daughter when she calls?
3. Why does Mitchell Stephens want to put Bobby Ansel on the witness stand?
4. Which of the following is a place that Jenny is safe from her Daddy?
5. Which of the following does Mitchell not think parents in America have lost their children?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mitchell Stephens learns that he, too, is losing his daughter, Zoe, who has tested positive for HIV. What impact does this news have on Mitchell's decision to sue for the parents of Sam Dent who have lost their children? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the irony of Nichole's being confined to a wheelchair as her long-awaited freedom from her father's sexual abuse.
Essay Topic 3
Develop a character study of Mitchell Stephens. What are his physical characteristics? What motivates him? What are his personality traits?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)