|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nichole get up the courthouse steps?
2. What is Mitchell not driven by?
3. Mitchell knows that he is not ____________________.
4. How does Nichole feel about Mitchell Stephens?
5. Which of the following is a place that Jenny is safe from her Daddy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain why Mitchell dismisses Dolores and Abbott Driscoll as participants in a potential lawsuit. Aside from the obvious lack of assets, what else eliminates the Driscolls in Mitchell's mind?
Essay Topic 2
The author uses the literary technique of flashback to explain Mitchell's intensity about starting this new case. Why did the author include this flashback? Why does it help explain Mitchell as a character? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Develop a character study of Billy Ansel. What are his physical characteristics? What are his personality traits? What motivates him?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)