|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not Mitchell's main motivation?
2. What was Mitchell prepared to do when his daughter needed emergency medical treatment while on vacation one year?
(a) Create a tourniquet
(b) Give an injection
(c) Emergency tracheotomy
(d) Set her leg
3. Who does Mitchell decide he will not sue?
(a) Wanda Otto
(b) Dolores Driscoll
(c) Risa Walker
(d) Nichole Burnell
4. Which noise is Mitchell unaccustomed to hearing every day?
(a) Wind in the trees
5. What type of vehicle was Billy Ansel driving behind the bus every morning?
(b) Station wagon
(c) Pickup truck
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nichole call herself in her mind?
2. In what month did the accident occur?
3. From whose perspective is Chapter 3 written?
4. What month is it when Nichole returns home from the hospital?
5. Nichole testifies that she was ______________ before the accident.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)