|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitchell have in common with the grieving parents of Sam Dent?
(a) They are working class
(b) They are all Catholic
(c) They have lost children
(d) They are all from New York
2. Which of the following does Mitchell not think parents in America have lost their children?
3. In what way does Nichole think her life will be better in a wheelchair?
(a) Her Daddy will leave her alone
(b) She doesn't have to go out if she doesn't want to
(c) She can get lots of pity from people
(d) She can get special attention at restaurants
4. Mitchell knows that he is not ____________________.
(a) A superstar
(b) A cowboy in a white hat
(c) A saint
(d) A martyr
5. What is not Mitchell's main motivation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mitchell considers himself to be ________________ when he hears about events like the school bus crash.
2. What was Nichole's father's reaction to her statement on the witness stand?
3. Who does Mitchell visit with and determine will be strong for his case?
4. What does Nichole say she took note of on the bus dashboard?
5. What is the name of the Walkers' motel?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)