|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what war did Billy serve?
(b) World War I
(c) World War II
(d) Korean War
2. What runs out of the area in #30 and frightens Dolores?
3. What ends the affair between Billy and Risa?
(a) Billy meets someone new
(b) The school bus crash
(c) They just get tired of each other
(d) She reconciles with her husband
4. In what state does Dolores live?
(c) New York
5. Dolores always acted __________________________.
(c) As if things were real
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only eye witness to the bus crash?
2. Who is Abbot Driscoll?
3. What did Billy and Lydia do while on vacation?
4. Billy has begun to _____________ death.
5. What has happened to Billy's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Nichole's feelings upon returning home after being hospitalized for so long.
2. Where does Mitchell stay during his time in Sam Dent?
3. Why is Nichole Burnell so important to Mitchell and his case?
4. Who are the first people to agree to having Mitchell represent them in a lawsuit regarding the accident?
5. How does Nichole hope that her life will change now?
6. What social interactions does Nichole have now?
7. Why is Billy not able to say what happened before the accident even though he was the only eye witness?
8. Why do so many people tell Nichole she is lucky?
9. Describe Nichole's new bedroom.
10. What is Dolores' reputation and why does she take such pride in it?
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)