|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ends the affair between Billy and Risa?
(a) Billy meets someone new
(b) They just get tired of each other
(c) The school bus crash
(d) She reconciles with her husband
2. Bear Otto's parents are _______________ and artists.
3. For what is the area in #30 known?
(a) Upscale neighborhood
(b) Growing area
(c) Poor side of town
(d) Historic district
4. In what city does Dolores live?
(a) Sam Houston
(b) Sam Dent
(c) Sam Spade
(d) Sam Adams
5. What does Mitchell Stephens want to talk to Billy about?
(a) A lawsuit
(c) Funeral flowers
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children from the family in #14 get on the bus?
2. What can you see when it is snowing and drifting?
3. What does Dolores do when she passes her house?
4. Who was the only eye witness to the bus crash?
5. Where had Risa been waiting for Billy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the reactions when Nichole lies about Dolores on the witness stand?
2. Who are the first people to agree to having Mitchell represent them in a lawsuit regarding the accident?
3. Where does Mitchell stay during his time in Sam Dent?
4. Why is Nichole Burnell so important to Mitchell and his case?
5. Describe Dolores' observations when she is seated in the grandstand.
6. What surprising information does Billy tell Dolores about Nichole's testimony?
7. What does Billy admit to thinking about as he follows the school bus on that fateful morning?
8. What is Wilmot Flats?
9. What is Dolores' job and how long has she been doing it?
10. From whose perspective is Chapter 5 written?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)