|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Dolores lived in this town?
(a) 3 years
(b) 22 years
(c) 13 years
(d) 6 months
2. How many sons does Dolores have?
3. Who is Dolores' second passenger?
(a) Bear Otter
(b) Otter Bear
(c) Otto Goldstein
(d) Bear Otto
4. What does Dolores wonder about the dog that runs in front of the bus?
(a) Was it lost?
(b) Was it a stray?
(c) Did it have its shots?
(d) Was it real?
5. Billy remembers a family vacation in ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children are on the bus when it crashes?
2. Where is Dolores' bus kept?
3. Who is Abbot Driscoll?
4. What is notable about the child in #18?
5. For what is the area in #30 known?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mitchell Stephenson surmise about Sam Dent after driving through it?
2. What are the reactions when Nichole lies about Dolores on the witness stand?
3. How does Nichole hope that her life will change now?
4. What is Mitchell Stephenson's opinion about the bus crash being an accident?
5. What is Dolores' reputation and why does she take such pride in it?
6. What does Mitchell Stephens think makes him a good lawyer?
7. What does Dolores mean when she says that she always acted as if things were real?
8. What near-tragedy occurs when Billy and his wife smoke pot while on vacation in Jamaica?
9. Explain Billy's relationship with death.
10. What are some of the theories that people in town have for the cause of the accident?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)