|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the temperature on the morning when Dolores starts her story?
(c) 17 below
(d) 30 below
2. What happens when Billy and his family stop at a grocery while on vacation?
(a) They leave Jessica behind
(b) They buy Popsicles
(c) They are robbed
(d) They buy things for a picnic
3. What does Dolores take pride in?
(a) Her spotless driving record
(b) Her garden
(c) Her curly hair
(d) Her education
4. What does Dolores need to do before her afternoon school run?
(a) Get gas
(b) Get a haircut
(c) Put chains on the tires
(d) Go to the grocery
5. Who is Dolores' second passenger?
(a) Otter Bear
(b) Bear Otter
(c) Bear Otto
(d) Otto Goldstein
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dolores' bus kept?
2. Which of the following did not happen to the bus in the crash?
3. Most people in town say that __________________________.
4. Billy remembers a family vacation in ________________.
5. Where is Mitchell Stephens from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What can Billy relate about what happened after the accident.
2. What brought Mitchell Stephenson to the town of Sam Dent?
3. Why is Billy a ghost in his own house?
4. What social interactions does Nichole have now?
5. How does Dolores manage her life after the bus crash?
6. Explain how Nichole has divided her life.
7. Why is Billy not able to say what happened before the accident even though he was the only eye witness?
8. Why do so many people tell Nichole she is lucky?
9. What does Mitchell Stephens think makes him a good lawyer?
10. What are Nichole's interactions with her family upon returning home?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)