|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children are on the bus when it crashes?
2. How did Billy's wife die?
(b) Plane crash
(c) Car accident
(d) Heart attack
3. What is the name of Risa's husband?
4. How does Billy deal with his grief?
5. What is notable about the child in #18?
(a) He is paralyzed
(b) He is adopted
(c) He has a ponytail
(d) He is left-handed
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Billy and his family stop at a grocery while on vacation?
2. What does Dolores take pride in?
3. What is the relationship between Billy and Risa after the bus crash?
4. What does Dolores need to do before her afternoon school run?
5. Which of the following did Billy not do on the night his wife went to the hospital for the last time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do so many people tell Nichole she is lucky?
2. What is Dolores' job and how long has she been doing it?
3. Explain how Nichole has divided her life.
4. Describe Dolores' observations when she is seated in the grandstand.
5. What is Nichole's opinion of a lawsuit her parents want to pursue?
6. What surprising information does Billy tell Dolores about Nichole's testimony?
7. What does Dolores mean when she says that she always acted as if things were real?
8. What are the underlying reasons for Mitchell's drive for justice for the people of Sam Dent?
9. What are the reactions when Nichole lies about Dolores on the witness stand?
10. Describe Nichole's feelings upon returning home after being hospitalized for so long.
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)