|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Risa been waiting for Billy?
(a) Her house
(b) The Howard Johnson's coffee shop
(c) Room 11 of the motel
(d) An abandoned shack
2. How did Billy's wife die?
(a) Heart attack
(b) Plane crash
(d) Car accident
3. Where does Billy meet with Risa?
(c) Her house
(d) Abandoned house
4. For what is the area in #30 known?
(a) Growing area
(b) Upscale neighborhood
(c) Historic district
(d) Poor side of town
5. Billy knew that it was not just his wife who died but _________________________.
(a) Who he was in her eyes
(b) Hope for the future
(d) Unconditional love
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about the child in #18?
2. What is the relationship between Billy and Risa after the bus crash?
3. How long ago did Billy's wife die?
4. Which of the following is not one of Risa's problems?
5. Where is Mitchell Stephens from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are people's reactions when Nichole Burnell enters the grandstand?
2. How many people tell this story?
3. What are the underlying reasons for Mitchell's drive for justice for the people of Sam Dent?
4. What additional troubles have some of the families endured in the aftermath of the bus crash?
5. From whose perspective is Chapter 4 written?
6. What is Mitchell Stephenson's first impression of the town of Sam Dent?
7. How does Billy react to his wife's death?
8. From whose perspective is Chapter 5 written?
9. What does Dolores mean by "living in a sweet hereafter?"
10. What brought Mitchell Stephenson to the town of Sam Dent?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)