|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolores do when she sees the dog?
(a) Backs up
(b) Veers left
(c) Veers right
(d) Runs over it
2. Who is the bus passenger who has a learning disability?
(a) Johnnie Walker
(b) Sean Walker
(c) Sean Seamus
(d) Tommy Leonard
3. What is the temperature on the morning when Dolores starts her story?
(a) 30 below
(b) 17 below
4. Dolores always acted __________________________.
(a) As if things were real
5. Who is the Ansel twins' father?
6. What does Billy consider himself to be in the house?
7. How does Billy deal with his grief?
8. Where is Mitchell Stephens from?
(d) New York City
9. Who is Dolores' second passenger?
(a) Bear Otto
(b) Otter Bear
(c) Otto Goldstein
(d) Bear Otter
10. Billy remembers a family vacation in ________________.
11. What is the relationship between Billy and Risa after the bus crash?
(a) Torrid lovers
(c) Best of friends
(d) Almost like strangers
12. Where does Dolores know Abbott will be when she passes her house?
(a) Shoveling the drive
(b) Sitting in his wheelchair
(c) Weeding the garden
(d) Getting ready for work
13. In what war did Billy serve?
(a) World War I
(b) World War II
(d) Korean War
14. Where is Dolores' bus kept?
(a) School lot
(c) City garage
(d) Truck stop
15. What does Dolores do when she passes her house?
(a) Pulls over for a few minutes
(b) Checks her mail
(c) Slows down
(d) Blows the horn
Short Answer Questions
1. Dolores last stop is in the area of town called ___________________.
2. How did Billy's wife die?
3. Which of the theories do the people in town not offer up?
4. What is notable about the child in #18?
5. What happens when Billy and his family stop at a grocery while on vacation?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)