1. The story is told from the perspective of how many narrators?
2. Who is the first narrator to tell the story?
3. What does the character in #2 think she saw on the road on that fateful morning?
4. What can you see when it is snowing and drifting?
5. Dolores always acted __________________________.
6. Dolores always preferred to err ________________________.
7. What is Dolores' job?
8. In what city does Dolores live?
9. In what state does Dolores live?
10. How long has Dolores lived in this town?
This section contains 3,648 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)