|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dolores conduct herself during the aftermath of the bus accident?
(a) With legal actions
(b) With great dignity
(c) With regular hysterics
(d) With temper tantrums
2. In what state does Dolores live?
(d) New York
3. Which of the following did not happen to the bus in the crash?
(a) Slid into icy water
(b) Swerved off the road
(c) Caught on fire
(d) Went over an embankment
4. What does Nichole say she took note of on the bus dashboard?
(a) The gas gauge
(b) The heater control panel
(c) The speedometer
(d) The windshield wiper switch
5. What does Billy look at when he moves about his house?
(a) Cracks in the walls
(b) His reflection in the windows
(c) Fingerprints on the tables
(d) Pictures of his dead wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dolores old car which is being driven in the Demolition Derby?
2. Who is Mitchell Stephens?
3. How does Billy deal with his grief?
4. Billy knew that it was not just his wife who died but _________________________.
5. Who is the bus passenger who has a learning disability?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)