|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolores call the sound of the carousel?
(a) The sound of childhood
(c) Too repetitive
(d) A beautiful sound
2. Where had the wrecked school bus been parked?
(a) The sheriff's department
(b) The junkyard
(c) The city garage
(d) At Billy's garage
3. How many children are on the bus when it crashes?
4. What does Mitchell Stephens want to talk to Billy about?
(b) Funeral flowers
(d) A lawsuit
5. Which of the following does not drive Mitchell in his purpose in Sam Dent?
(a) Holding guilty party accountable
(b) Emotional support for grieving people
(c) Legal settlements
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mitchell not driven by?
2. What month is it when Nichole returns home from the hospital?
3. What did Billy and Lydia do while on vacation?
4. What do Dolores and Abbott see overhead as they drive home?
5. What is the name of Mitchell's daughter?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)