|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitchell think makes him a good attorney?
(c) Sense of humor
2. What does Dolores need to do before her afternoon school run?
(a) Get gas
(b) Put chains on the tires
(c) Go to the grocery
(d) Get a haircut
3. What is the relationship between Billy and Risa after the bus crash?
(a) Best of friends
(b) Torrid lovers
(c) Almost like strangers
4. What does Dolores do when she sees the dog?
(a) Backs up
(b) Veers right
(c) Veers left
(d) Runs over it
5. From whose perspective is Chapter 2 told?
(a) Dolores Driscoll
(b) Bear Otto
(c) Billy Ansel
(d) Lydia Ansel
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children from the family in #14 get on the bus?
2. Which of the following does Mitchell not see as he drives through the town of Sam Dent?
3. When taking on a new case, Mitchell feels _______________________.
4. What runs out of the area in #30 and frightens Dolores?
5. What does Dolores do when she passes her house?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)