|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mitchell about the man for whom the town is named?
2. Which of the theories do the people in town not offer up?
(a) Dolores needs help for alcohol abuse
(b) There should not have been water in the sand pit
(c) Dolores should not have done her own maintenance on the bus
(d) The state should have put up guardrails
3. What are the names of the Ansel twins?
(a) Jessica and Jason
(b) Maggie and Mason
(c) Maddie and Mason
(d) Jessica and Mason
4. What does Dolores do when she passes her house?
(a) Pulls over for a few minutes
(b) Checks her mail
(c) Slows down
(d) Blows the horn
5. Who is the first narrator to tell the story?
(a) Dodie Duchamps
(b) Dolores Driscoll
(c) DeDe Diamond
(d) Debbie Dent
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of the beauty queen?
2. What did Billy do the night before his children's funeral?
3. Which family is Dolores' first stop on her route?
4. What was Mitchell prepared to do when his daughter needed emergency medical treatment while on vacation one year?
5. Which of the following does not drive Mitchell in his purpose in Sam Dent?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)