|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about the child in #18?
(a) He has a ponytail
(b) He is left-handed
(c) He is adopted
(d) He is paralyzed
2. What does Dolores need to do before her afternoon school run?
(a) Go to the grocery
(b) Get a haircut
(c) Put chains on the tires
(d) Get gas
3. Which of the following did not happen to the bus in the crash?
(a) Swerved off the road
(b) Slid into icy water
(c) Went over an embankment
(d) Caught on fire
4. Who does most of the maintenance on Dolores' bus?
5. Which of the following does Mitchell not see as he drives through the town of Sam Dent?
(a) A chain hotel
(b) Big woodpiles
(c) Junk cars in front yards
(d) Patched-together houses
Short Answer Questions
1. Mitchell knows that he is not ____________________.
2. Why can the eye witness not able to say what happened in the bus crash?
3. How long ago did Billy's wife die?
4. Who is the bus passenger who has a learning disability?
5. How does Billy deal with his grief?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)